Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Youngest Fan  (Read 12154 times)
Sara

« on: July 25, 2007, 09:33AM »

I may have found the youngest Celtic Woman fan. I had the Celtic Woman New Journey DVD playing over the weekend when my grand daughter Emma who will turn four years old on September 4th starting watching it. She was glued to the TV, clearly fascinated. She said they were princesses living in a castle. I just humored her since she has a very vivid imagination. Last night Emma and her sister Amanda (just turned 2 years old), slept overnight. Emma wanted to see the Celtic Woman DVD again. My husband could not believe that they both sat there waiting it so intently. In the morning again Emma wanted to watch the DVD. Showed her the first DVD they made, but she liked the New Journey better. When I was taking them home, I was playing the CD and she asked me if I could give the CD to her so she can listen to it when she goes to bed! Of course I gave it to her. Guess I’ll just have to buy another one. I told her that I saw them in person at the Arena at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport. She wants me to bring her to a concert!!!

Sara

Sara
KiernanKate
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:38AM »

Sara that is so sweet..... what did your 2 yr old grand child think ...... Youd better be taking her to a concert if you can... grandma.

lol just teasing ... but you really should.... That is just soo cute!
fireyred09
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:45AM »

Those girls sure have some good taste!!
I do believe that a concert is in their future, no?  Wink
Sara

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:50AM »

Oh, my two year old grand daughter just stayed very still watching. Emma kept saying "Amanda, don't you like the princesses? She answered "yes".I also have two grandsons ages 4 & 2. I only wish I could get the boys to stay still long enought to watch them. Actually, I had to take the girls yesterday to their house to babysit them all and on the way Emma asked me to tell Jack and Luke about the princesses. They were more intersted in Spiderman".
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:57AM »

give the boys a few more years...then they will be watching  Grin

Sara

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 10:15AM »

I forgot to mention that Emma's favorite is Maired. She pretends she's playing a fiddle and jumping and leaping around the room. At first my daughter couldn't understand what she was doing; had to explain it to her. She also noticed right away when the girls changed their outfits. Just to mention that Lisa is my favorite. Everytime Lisa sang she would say "Is she the one who's your favorite" and I would say "yes" and she would respond "I like the fiddler". We both came to an agreement that we like them all, even though we each have a different favorite.
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 10:24AM »

Awwh that is so cute!   Cheesy  You have to start them young, I guess!

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 11:02AM »

Sara, that is so wonderful!  What great taste they have and sounds like they have a pretty fabulous grandma too!  It must be the cutest thing ever to see Emma pretending to be Máiréad!  Thank you so much for sharing that.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 11:21AM »

Sara,

That is so precious! They are lucky girls to have you as a Grandmom. Obviously, good taste runs in the family!!

Susan Z

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 11:41AM »

She's got great taste in favorites too!  Smiley

James
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 11:53AM »

give the boys a few more years...then they will be watching  Grin

Yes I have to agree to that too...LOL!

Starrgurl

All the things she said running through my head...

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 11:55AM »

Wow! And I thought I was young, being only 16!

If we all will dare to dream dreams
Of a new and brighter day
If we work to make them come true
We will surely find a way
James
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 12:03PM »

To get the boys to like CW....I don't know if this will work, but it certainly worked for me....My whole family was watching ANJ and my two little brothers (10 years old and 8 years old) did not like it whatsoever....So I decided to skip to Mo Ghile Mear where Ray and Nicky has the battle drum..and somehow they were so into it....

-James

Maggie
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 12:26PM »

and she would respond "I like the fiddler". We both came to an agreement that we like them all, even though we each have a different favorite.

Emma has excellent taste, Sara!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My grandson Thomas Patrick, who was born on May 14th, heard Celtic Woman before he was born, I sent his mommy a CD.
Now he is soothed to sleep by them.
He has started to smile, and his Daddy says he smiles when Máiréad plays!
Sara

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 12:30PM »

We can name their new tour "Celtic Woman - New Generation!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: