Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with WCSH 6 (Portland, ME station)  (Read 12772 times)
Maggie
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 08:51PM »

Great interview......I was laughing with them all the way through......Orla was so funny, racing on at 90 mph........At first, I thought Chloe wouldn't get a word in edgewise, but when she got started she more than made up for it.
Wonderful stuff! Cheesy
fireyred09
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20PM »

I thought Chloe wouldn't get a word in edgewise...

You echo my thoughts completely  Cheesy She seems so excited to talk!! Gotta love Orlagh!!  Smiley Smiley
Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 10:17PM »

I can see why they have Órlagh do interviews, she gets the most in!

I dunno if it's just me, but listening to an Irish person speak or a British person speak is so easy for me now. Mum could hardly understand a word she was saying...is it just the fact I watch so much British TV and I see a lot of CW interviews and such? I'd tihnk so...perhaps it's just my heritage and liking for it all!

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 12:08AM »

Thanks for posting!!! That was fun to listen to and I liked the part also where Orlagh remembers Chloe being born. Who knew they would someday sing together. Thanks!! Smiley

Jill
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 12:53AM »

How wonderful to hear that! (I say "hear" because my rotten computer dial-up didn't do so well with the video...)  It's so cool to know that one week after this was recorded was when I met Órlagh.  What a treat to hear from both Chloë and Órlagh.  I wonder if there are any more of these interviews out there!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 01:51AM »

How wonderful to hear that! (I say "hear" because my rotten computer dial-up didn't do so well with the video...)  It's so cool to know that one week after this was recorded was when I met Órlagh.  What a treat to hear from both Chloë and Órlagh.  I wonder if there are any more of these interviews out there!

Same here Kelli..I have to wait till I can get to Panera bread lol, unless.....hmmm....brb..

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 01:55AM »

cool...it works on the computer at work, just had to plug in my headphones since they dont have the external speakers hooked up... Grin

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 05:13AM »

Great interview, thanks for sharing. I can't believe the energy they have. With a lot of entertainers the enthusiasm seems a bit forced in interviews, but they truly seem to be having a ball,and love performing the music as much as we love hearing and seeing it. I also loved the story of baby Chloe. 

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Maggie
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 06:10AM »

Chloe's mom was a well-known TV personality in Ireland at that time, so it would have been on the news.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 07:17AM »

that is why I have been saying the crowd needs to get lively. The girls feed off that positive energy...Bridgeport is one example, but the 2 RR shows are definitely PROOF  Grin Grin

ferngully
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 07:52AM »

great interview Cheesy i love hearing orla speak
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 12:56PM »

good glory!!! Orla speaks faster than i can even attempt, and i've been speakin english all my life!!

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 12:59PM »

That was a really good interview.  I wish they would do more interviews like that.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 01:01PM »

If she speaks that fast in English I wonder how fast she speaks in Gaelic?

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
FireGuyFrank

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 01:15PM »

Nice catch!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: