Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Lynn?  (Read 67115 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« on: February 10, 2010, 01:08PM »

Well we have a thread for Lisa and Alex, Why not one for Lynn.

I love Lynns beautiful soprano voice! I also love that she is finally coming out of her shell.

CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 06:25PM »

Hmmm what do I love about Lynn? Is there anything anyone should not love about Lynn??? I love everything about Lynn!!!! She is sooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 08:50PM »

I love that at our M&G, she didn't think Kath and I looked that much a like to be twins!!   Cheesy 

I love that Lynn is a part of Celtic Woman!  Smiley Smiley

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 06:02PM »

I love that Lynn is willing to share her beautiful voice with the world.

I love that Lynn cares about animals.
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 12:12AM »

I love how Lynn's voice is so smooth and clear. (if that makes sense)
I also love Lynn's beauty. It is a beauty that is not only seen on the outside but also the inside.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 01:38PM »

I love that Lynn still doesn't think Kath and I look alike!!  I love that she is so friendly and kind to us!!!  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she shares her amazing gift with us.  Smiley Smiley

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 01:43PM »

I love that Lynn has such an AMAZING voice!! I am listening to Non C'e Piu right now and when her solos come up i get chills!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 07:36AM »

Where to start, where to start...  Cheesy I think her serenity and mistery, she has something un-spoken. And I adore her appearances in The Call and Non C'é Piu, the romantic slow songs are really her style...  Grin

(Lynn in the Call. She is so.... how to explain?  Cheesy )

(Does anyone love also how her voice sounds through Non C'é Piu when the other ladies are singing find the way home somehow, find the way for sure... ? )

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07:40AM by MaryN. » Logged
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 09:19AM »

she has something un-spoken

I think that's a good way to put it.  I've often thought the same thing, yet have been unable to clearly define what I mean.  As I've never met her, I can only go off of the interviews and appearances on stage, but I like her sweet and gentle demeanor.  She has a good heart (but then, so do all the ladies, IMHO).

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 03:26PM »

that she seems to be coming out of her shy shell!!!!!!!! and seems to be having an amazing time with the ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 07:55PM »

There's nothing not to love about Lynn! She's amazing in every aspect!!! Grin Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 08:08PM »

I love that she has one of my favorite lines in the Call

"When we have no dance to dance": Oh so good! I also love that she gave us forumers hugs at our M&G.

Thanx Lynn!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 08:11PM »

I love that she has one of my favorite lines in the Call

"When we have no dance to dance": Oh so good! I also love that she gave us forumers hugs at our M&G.

Thanx Lynn!
that is my fav line and when she looks at alex! sends chills down my spine.

i love her hugs, they are so warm and open!

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 08:34PM »

I also love Lynn's beauty. It is a beauty that is not only seen on the outside but also the inside.

I have to second Jilliebeans on this one...Lynn sings acapella on her album, "Take me with you" and her voice is so
perfect, so smooth and clear, and yes it DOES make sense J B....good description...and her beauty...just watch

S F T H and when the camera closeups swing to her ...her beauty is just timeless and ageless...could be in Roman days
wearing a toga, or Royalty at a world court, or a peasant girl in a dirndl, she has a transcendant beauty....I think a lot of
it is in the eyes and ofcourse the smile...I have met her, she is so reserved, yet fun to talk with and I am so glad she is a part of Celtic Woman, and that we have her OWN album to listen to...C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 09:26PM »

I have to second Jilliebeans on this one...Lynn sings acapella on her album, "Take me with you" and her voice is so
perfect, so smooth and clear, and yes it DOES make sense J B....good description...and her beauty...just watch

S F T H and when the camera closeups swing to her ...her beauty is just timeless and ageless...could be in Roman days
wearing a toga, or Royalty at a world court, or a peasant girl in a dirndl, she has a transcendant beauty....I think a lot of
it is in the eyes and ofcourse the smile...I have met her, she is so reserved, yet fun to talk with and I am so glad she is a part of Celtic Woman, and that we have her OWN album to listen to...C S

Couldn't have said it better!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: