Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 161   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name that Celtic Woman  (Read 537060 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: February 19, 2010, 06:31PM »

Okay, first of all, the basic forum rules still apply in this thread. I do NOT want to see any posts that talk about the CWs age, marital status, religion, or family life. I'm sure the administrators wouldn't like it and neither would the ladies.

The point of this game is simple, using the clue given, name which Celtic Woman fits the bill. You then post the next clue. If someone gets it wrong, someone else has to post the right answer with new clues or, if they want, the same clues. Also, try to only post clues that apply to only one of the girls. I'll start. If someone knows that is right, they can post it.

This is the only Celtic Woman to have NEVER performed Orinoco Flow. Or, at least, not to my knowledge.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 06:56PM »

Mairead

This CW girl had two solos at the Helix.

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 07:50PM »

lisa?

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 09:04PM »

lisa?

I think so. Let me check...

Yeah, it's Lisa. Post a new clue then.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 09:05PM »

okay

mairead plays it in the helix it is also sung on SFTH

KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 09:21PM »

Okay, first of all, the basic forum rules still apply in this thread. I do NOT want to see any posts that talk about the CWs age, marital status, religion, or family life. I'm sure the administrators wouldn't like it and neither would the ladies.

The point of this game is simple, using the clue given, name which Celtic Woman fits the bill. You then post the next clue. If someone gets it wrong, someone else has to post the right answer with new clues or, if they want, the same clues. Also, try to only post clues that apply to only one of the girls. I'll start. If someone knows that is right, they can post it.

This is the only Celtic Woman to have NEVER performed Orinoco Flow. Or, at least, not to my knowledge.

When has Chloe performed Orinoco Flow ?

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 09:23PM »

ioh tour they all performed it

KerriC
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 11:50PM »

I saw Isle of hope in the Spring and Fall.... I don't recall her being in that number.

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 08:27AM »

I saw Isle of hope in the Spring and Fall.... I don't recall her being in that number.

All 4 vocalist sang OF during the spring and fall.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 04:41PM »

whats the next clue?

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 04:44PM »

okay

My lagan love?
I'm going to assume I'm right and post the next clue

Sang an Eva Cassidy song solo at IOH and SFTH
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 07:52PM by lisakellyfan » Logged

KerriC
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 08:00PM »

All 4 vocalist sang OF during the spring and fall.

Wow, my memory is worse than I thought   Shocked

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 09:47PM »

okay

My lagan love?

Alex?

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 09:57PM »

okay

My lagan love?

Alex?

well True Colors is an Eva Cassidy song, but it is not sung in SftH. Fields of Gold is an Eva Cassidy song and is sung in both tours so I'm gonna say Lisa

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 10:51PM »

although Alex was a good one, Lisa is correct.

your turn!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 161   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: