Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 329   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caption Game  (Read 1399430 times)
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4860 on: September 15, 2014, 10:46AM »

Here y'all go.

"it`s that same guy again with 'GONNA SEE MAIREAD....GONNA SEE MAIREAD"

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4861 on: September 18, 2014, 08:09PM »

I miss this thread...

have fun Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4862 on: September 18, 2014, 08:13PM »

I miss this thread...

have fun Cheesy

Lisa: Maybe I did spend all the money on the communal starbucks gift card, I mean, I'm the only one that goes to Starbucks
Meav(to herself) This girl though, she needs to lay off the starbucks

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4863 on: September 18, 2014, 08:19PM »

I miss this thread...

have fun Cheesy

Meav: Did you by any chance steal Mairead's pixie sticks? Her entire stash for the rest of the tour is missing!
Lisa: Dunno-maybe it was Cian or Jack? I'm just so... ENERGIZED!!!

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4864 on: September 19, 2014, 05:48AM »

I miss this thread...

have fun Cheesy

MEAV: Just a minute there Kelly.....Dulamon is MY solo"

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4865 on: May 07, 2015, 06:02AM »

Anyone know how I can upload a piccie from my phone? I've got a GREAT picture!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4866 on: May 07, 2015, 02:45PM »

I miss this thread...

have fun Cheesy

Lisa:  I  think  that  cute  guy  back  there  likes me .    Meav:   Sorry  Lisa  dear, he  already  proposed  to  me.  Lisa: But  Meav  you're  already  married !     Meav:  I know  that...and  so  you  are  for that matter  Lisa.  I  will just  take  the  Lexus  he  promised  me  and  send  it  to  Tom  for  safe  keeping.   

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4867 on: May 07, 2015, 03:15PM »

Anyone know how I can upload a piccie from my phone? I've got a GREAT picture!
If you have a Photobucket account, you should be able to log on to their website from your phone (assuming it is a smartphone). After it is uploaded to their website, you just follow the usual steps to embed it into a post.  Smiley

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4868 on: May 09, 2015, 06:59PM »

I  have  missed  this thread  too.    Cheesy

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4869 on: November 09, 2015, 06:38PM »

this thread has been waaay too quiet....

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4870 on: November 09, 2015, 07:22PM »

Lisa  :   And  the  award  for  Miss  Congeniality  goes  to  ....   

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4871 on: November 10, 2015, 06:02PM »

"is that the Guiness lorrie I see outside the coach"??

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #4872 on: November 13, 2015, 02:37PM »

Lisa  :  Last call for Alex potential filler , by any chance so I can at least have a friend here seeing Lisa here Mairead and Chloe always hugging and bumping heads at me for being the new girl! Being the new girl here sucks ! Okay.. uh 1 and uh 2..mm

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #4873 on: November 14, 2015, 02:01PM »

Please note this is just joke none of these events are true nor they accurate by the members departures, arrivals, & decisions!

A New Journey Shoot Day#2

Meav - "MMM , you so never told me you knew about your husband's company as producer having the words on idea's behind me alternating for the upcoming tours and about that potential girl named Lynn Hilary all at the same time in cases if you all suspect I may be around for a short while and I won't be there again by the way the management dissing me of my pissed off fit which the management say I have been showcasing..they called it to be by their views of day 1 shooting.

[Moments meanwhile Shakingly fuzzy during Ceili #Orla long part!]

Lisa - "Well...,Well I can'tt justify that..I'm only his wife, I can't claim that I have no clue about Hayley staying with us ..is she a guest or a member David can be silly to us by making us sing and not telling us what's the what, he ignored my question's about not adding Deirdre extra with us after you came back this girl you say I have no idea who you talking about..x

Meav - thinking "Come on Lisa, you performed with her on Riverdance at the Olympics..of course you know about all this jab of seaweed nonsense..and you all think that she is adequately right for my new seaweed solo. I don't think she would tofu it out more than me..no better.."

5 years later........Lil Lambert steals the show! & #spoons!>

Lisa- thinking " I , I..I my husband liked to watch Lynn he loves Hayley, young long haired girls make him happy only on tv...in real he likes me but on CW he's seen Hayley he's glowing, with Lynn he's glowing...I guess he wants 1 member to be like that.. if he can't hold Hayley he whispered to me let's switch somebody for Lynn..I need to be entertained to keep my job interesting.. :x

Conclusion: the management team fearing of Hayley let departing are fighting thru for the alternating process to go through for Hayley to stay meanwhile as a back up in case otherwise the team has not been treating Meav fairfully as the other girls nor in respect..which reflect how more serious Meav has been felt hurt starting on ANJ to her final appearance on ACC. Later on as the years progressed, just like Deirdre not caring one bit once again took interest in having creating alterations between Alex with Orla due to yet his new sudden glow reaction episode when upon discovering of Alex..anything would be done to keep Alex as if Lynn there finally Fully a member was not enough..no it was not enough..why? Well ..Because of his  Lips sealed ego..

David would not comment for the Lynn involvement..nor Deirdre permanancy, nor Hayley's placement. The alternation of Alex never happened because it didn't have to thank's to Orla's exit.
David had no comments once again..
Triple ignore, ...fast forward in 2014, the producer got stunned that Lynn was back..yikes!

End

Kid me Just kidding  Tongue

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:32PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4874 on: November 14, 2015, 04:21PM »

You  are  TOO  much  RFCW   !    Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 329   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: