Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What older song from which member would you like to hear again?  (Read 13990 times)
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2010, 07:34AM »

I want to hear Chloe sing all of her older songs now because her voice is so much better.

I agree with One World, Beyond the Sea, and The Soft Goodbye.
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 06:15AM »

Love to hear Chloe sing...."Walking In The Air".... Live

Did she ever sing it, in the first tour after Helix?
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2010, 09:03AM »

Sorry if this was done already, but I'm curious Cheesy So if you could pick any member and any of their older songs, which would you want to hear? I think mine would be Lisa singing Caledonia or the Voice. But Caledonia's my top.  And sorry for the Alex and Lynn fans, but I don't think they count because this is their first DVD Smiley But if you happened to see them on tour when they first appeared then go ahead. Oh, and don't forget poor Mairead in this!

-Amanda

I am so agreeing with this post!

I have to add.... eh..... the soft goodbye, I really really loved that song!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2010, 09:05AM »

Sorry if this was done already, but I'm curious Cheesy So if you could pick any member and any of their older songs, which would you want to hear? I think mine would be Lisa singing Caledonia or the Voice. But Caledonia's my top.  And sorry for the Alex and Lynn fans, but I don't think they count because this is their first DVD Smiley But if you happened to see them on tour when they first appeared then go ahead. Oh, and don't forget poor Mairead in this!

-Amanda

okay Tongue conclusion: in a few years they should be doing a whole new tour but with the same old songs, right?

I would like that! The most populair songs again!
Smileyirish14
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2010, 02:30PM »

-Amanda

okay Tongue conclusion: in a few years they should be doing a whole new tour but with the same old songs, right?

I would like that! The most populair songs again!

I would go to Ireland for the taping!!!! That'd be sooo awesome Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: