Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you guys get your sigs from?  (Read 7482 times)
epicwolf

« on: July 28, 2007, 11:46AM »

I've noticed a lot of you people have amazing CW signatures for yourself. Where do you guys get those sigs? Is there a person that makes them for you? I want a nice sig of Lisa Kellly!   Cry  Sometimes I even noticed there's sigs with animation. That's pretty dope. Are there like sigs website I can buy or download? I dont mind paying.

chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 11:59AM »

i made mine.  my attempt at learning to use photoshop.  i would love to make some wallpapers only i'm not that artistic so everything i try is really bad!  LOL

fireyred09
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 01:03PM »

Lots of people make them... they don't cost anything!
I know Scott, jsharp, edgeman and several others, including myself, make them. Grin
Just ask one of them and I'm sure they'd be glad to help.
epicwolf

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 01:07PM »

aww man. I dont have photoshop. I heard it's expansive to get photoshop Sad.  Even if i have one, i probably dont even know how to use it lol. Thanks guys for your help.

Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 07:31PM »

How about this one, epicwolf?   Grin  I made it and you can have it if you want!

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
epicwolf

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 11:42AM »

Thanks guys and Siobhan for all your help. I've decided to make my own one. Its not as pretty and photochop like some of the sigs you guys have but its better than nothing  Grin. Now I just need to decide if I want to write somethin on it that is meaningful. LOL. 

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 05:59AM »

I've got a sweet Chloe one from photobucket

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 11:25AM »

There are other programs besides Adobe Photoshop, they're less expensive and you can create some awesome tags with them.

One is Paint Shop Pro - I have version 9 - that was about 190 US and a program I like even better is Photo Impact 10 - that one was 90 dollars US (cost me more, cause I ordered it from California and had to pay tariff, shipping & handling and exchange rate. 

I do have Adobe 7, but I've never bothered to even use it, I use the others.  I don't know how they will work, when I upgrade to a new comp with Vista as they're designed to work with XP. 
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 05:36PM »

I've seen so many of then in all photo websites.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: