Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This guy really gets it - Caution - Spoiler!  (Read 7456 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: March 08, 2010, 07:05AM »

Heaven on Earth?... It Just May Be!

"It’s 7:00 PM, Saturday, March 6, 2010.  A date and a time I will not forget because I went to heaven tonight!  It was everything I hoped and expected it would be.  There was spectacular lighting, a friendly, warm, atmosphere and Angels…yes, that’s what I said...Angels.  It was THE most beautiful, wonderful experience I have ever had.  It would be the most beautiful, wonderful experience you would ever have on this planet if you would just open your heart and open your mind to the miraculous and joyous sounds of Celtic Woman."

Click here for more...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 06:57PM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 07:18AM »

An absolutely gushing review.  This person sounds like one of us!  Wink   Grin

In the closing:
"I swear, if I could choose my own heaven, Celtic Woman would be a place for me to spend eternity.  I am thankful to every person involved with Celtic Woman, past and present, for they have given me and hundreds of thousands of people all over, a gift of beauty and an immeasurable amount of joy and pleasure in a cold, dark world."

I couldn't have said it better!

Brad T

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 07:19AM »

Wow! What an incredible article. I honestly understand how this guy feels. There really are no proper words to describe the Celtic Woman Experience! Rich, thank you for posting this link....any chance this article might find it's way to the girls?

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:21AM »

Again, someone tries to put into words what we all feel every time we see the concerts. He did a terrific job at the attempt and I am glad he did!!!  If he isn't a member here he certainly should be!    It's always nice to see someone else  "Get" what all of us already know-- and love.  Great find Rich, and thanks for posting it!!!  

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 07:50AM »

any chance this article might find it's way to the girls?
Hehehe...  Um, yeah.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 08:38AM »

Thanks Rich!

He does "GET" it! 

You can tell because he realized, as glowing and complemetary his words were, they still fell short of describing what the soul feels.

Sidepocket

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 09:17AM »

This guy is a future CWForum member!  He knows, in his heart, that he should be here.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 11:26AM »

WOW he is really speaking from the heart!!!! just loves these articles!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 11:31AM by Iluvcelticwoman » Logged

KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 11:29AM »

I couldn't agree more. One of the best articles I've read in regards to describing the wonder that is Celtic Woman.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 02:40PM »

Wow, amazing article. Simply amazing. He captured the essence of what each and every one of us is thinking. And you're correct, this man needs to find his way here. There are so many of us with whom he would fit right in!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
carl

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 02:51PM »

Yep, that article really nails it.

I wish I could write like that ...

Smiley
howard

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 06:04PM »

Just One Great Article!!!   Shocked
Thanks Rich for posting...

Best Regards,
Howard
rchj98

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 10:49AM »

Hi all!

Thank you for your kind words.  I really don't know what to say.  I just wanted to write a review that would make everyone at the Celtic Woman organization proud.  I still feel my words fell short....at least to me.  The love I have for Celtic Woman just pours out..it feels so good to know that they are out there spreading such joyous, wonderful and yes, healing sounds to the world.  If my article ever found "it's way to the girls" I would love to know their reaction.

However, on one issue I should apologize.  I believe I HAVE been a member of this forum for some time now...I have just never been very active here.  I am sorry.  Now that I truly know what wonderful people you all are, I will definitely be more involved.  It's nice to have a place where I can go to express my feelings....and won't be ridiculed about it.

Thank you all again.
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 11:58AM »

Hi all!

Thank you for your kind words.  I really don't know what to say.  I just wanted to write a review that would make everyone at the Celtic Woman organization proud.  I still feel my words fell short....at least to me.  The love I have for Celtic Woman just pours out..it feels so good to know that they are out there spreading such joyous, wonderful and yes, healing sounds to the world.  If my article ever found "it's way to the girls" I would love to know their reaction.

However, on one issue I should apologize.  I believe I HAVE been a member of this forum for some time now...I have just never been very active here.  I am sorry.  Now that I truly know what wonderful people you all are, I will definitely be more involved.  It's nice to have a place where I can go to express my feelings....and won't be ridiculed about it.

Thank you all again.

This article is amazing!!!! I'm so glad you've decided to hang around the forum some more! The best people you'll ever meet can be found here!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2010, 01:28PM »

Hi all!

Thank you all again.

Thank you for writing that article.  You came as close as anyone to describing Celtic Woman.  Your attempt came far closer than I could have.

Please feel welcome on the Forum.  You have made many of friends already it seems.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: