Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This guy really gets it - Caution - Spoiler!  (Read 7457 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 01:34PM »

Hi all!

Thank you for your kind words.  I really don't know what to say.  I just wanted to write a review that would make everyone at the Celtic Woman organization proud.  I still feel my words fell short....at least to me.  The love I have for Celtic Woman just pours out..it feels so good to know that they are out there spreading such joyous, wonderful and yes, healing sounds to the world.  If my article ever found "it's way to the girls" I would love to know their reaction.

However, on one issue I should apologize.  I believe I HAVE been a member of this forum for some time now...I have just never been very active here.  I am sorry.  Now that I truly know what wonderful people you all are, I will definitely be more involved.  It's nice to have a place where I can go to express my feelings....and won't be ridiculed about it.

Thank you all again.

No thank you for this wonderful article!!! It is really nice to see such wonderful reviews of Celtic Woman and it seems like you were speaking from the heart!!!

welcome and enjoy yourself of here!!!!!!

Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 02:33PM »

Hi all!

Thank you for your kind words.  I really don't know what to say.  I just wanted to write a review that would make everyone at the Celtic Woman organization proud.  I still feel my words fell short....at least to me.  The love I have for Celtic Woman just pours out..it feels so good to know that they are out there spreading such joyous, wonderful and yes, healing sounds to the world.  If my article ever found "it's way to the girls" I would love to know their reaction.

However, on one issue I should apologize.  I believe I HAVE been a member of this forum for some time now...I have just never been very active here.  I am sorry.  Now that I truly know what wonderful people you all are, I will definitely be more involved.  It's nice to have a place where I can go to express my feelings....and won't be ridiculed about it.

Thank you all again.

Well on that note, I say welcome back!! I know for a fact that there are already many people who would love to see you around more often, and who would love to hear your wonderful words and reviews again. You really nailed what we are all thinking. So thank you.

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 02:58PM »

I swear, if I could choose my own heaven, Celtic Woman would be a place for me to spend eternity. I am thankful to every person involved with Celtic Woman, past and present, for they have given me and hundreds of thousands of people all over, a gift of beauty and an immeasurable amount of joy and pleasure in a cold, dark world. And I feel sorry for anyone who might disagree with what I have said...you just don’t get it. You just haven’t given Celtic Woman a fair chance. But there is hope; you have to open your heart, your mind, your eyes and your ears to be able to enjoy the gift that Celtic Woman spreads throughout the world. But once you do, your soul will be touched forever! Thank you Celtic Woman…every one of you!!!

Amen! Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 03:48PM »

Fantastic article, and a sincere welcome (back) to the forum!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
howard

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2010, 05:39PM »

Hello rchj98,

Welcome to CWF as an ACTIVE member, no need to tell you that you belong to a Great Forum made up by Great Fans for a Great Group!

Your article took the words right out of my mouth, what I feel in my heart and I know as well many, many others here in the forum.

I think my next review I am going to submit it to you first and you can do all the editing for me.  Roll Eyes  Wink  Cheesy

I am looking forward to more of your posts.

Best Regards,
Howard
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010, 06:32PM »

Excellent review!! I was there and everything you say is 100% true. I was also at the afternoon show and have to say they were actually better in the evening show. I was concerned that they would be tired since there was only 2-1/2 hours between shows. You have captured everything very exquisitely, what pleasure and awe these talented women display show after show. They give their all to each and every show!!
Joan
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 09:11AM »

From CW Ltd:
"Hi Rich,
Thank you for sending this excellent review. It was so well written I felt I was almost present at the concert."

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 10:10AM »

From CW Ltd:
"Hi Rich,
Thank you for sending this excellent review. It was so well written I felt I was almost present at the concert."

wow that is neat!

rchj98

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2010, 10:46AM »

From CW Ltd:
"Hi Rich,

WOW!!! Thanks Rich for sending that along to CW Ltd!!!  I emailed it to them the day I wrote it but I know they get so many emails that they probably didn't see it.  But now I know they did!!!  That is so awesome.   If you hear any reaction from David or our "Angels" could you let me know?  I really hope I made them feel good about what they do.  They have done so much for me...(they actually saved my musical life, my musical heart, and quite possibly my actual life...maybe someday I'll write about that and post it here if anyone is interested.)  I could never repay them for the love they gave back to me and my life.  I can only support and love them for everything they do and everything they are!  David is absolutely brilliant...and the girls...oh..the girls...oops!...here I go again...getting all gushy!   Smiley
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 01:09PM »

That was a beautifully written article, and I think it perfectly states just how so many of us here on the forum feel!!!!!!  Thank you so much, rchj98 for writing that and thank you, Rich, for sharing it with us!!!  Welcome back rchj98!!! You have many many friends here!  Smiley Smiley

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: