Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Song is # 1 on the Combined answers of Top 10?  (Read 4706 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« on: March 09, 2010, 01:48AM »

My friend and I compiled the votes on the TOP Ten Thread and so which SONG do you think took
First Place??? Thanks for Voting..

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 06:53PM »

So we're not voting on a song, we're just trying to guess which song was voted most?
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 01:03AM »

Cheesy yes, that is correct...we went to the 10 most favorite songs on the thread...and one by one we
       transferred them onto an Excell sheet...so which one do you think received the most mentioned??
       all of those listed are in the TOP 10...

shankdee

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 11:13PM »

Cheesy yes, that is correct...we went to the 10 most favorite songs on the thread...and one by one we
       transferred them onto an Excell sheet...so which one do you think received the most mentioned??
       all of those listed are in the TOP 10...

shankdee

Oh, okay, I understand.

I picked Níl Sé'n Lá and Orinoco Flow, but I think it's going to be Níl Sé'n Lá.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 01:41AM »

Cheesy A few more days til I post the results....BTW, did you see how Alex Sharp worked her Charms up there
    to become a member of the top ten most Popular SONGs of Celtic Woman??? Pretty impressive and I know all
    the "Sharpies"  are ecstatic about that...I can still hear my brother-in-law singing it on the way home from the
    Pasadena concert ! ! !

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 10:45PM »

I think Alex wanted to be sure that she would be in all of our hearts for a very long time (which, she will be Grin)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 07:18AM »

Cheesy  If you number from 1-10 as we did after transferring the votes to ExCEll.. then Number

2  has a two way tie.. 4  has a three-way tie    9  has a two-way tie   and 10 has a two-way tie

Sooo have not decided what to do about that yet...but it just shows it is sure hard to choose JUST TEN..

However NUMBER one is clearly the favorite..

Maybe we can go back to the thread and see if anyone else put in their choice and it might eliminate some of the ties.

Let me know if you have any suggestions..meanwhile keep those votes coming..

shankdee

MaryNorth93
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 09:01AM »

Incredible though, but I picked Níl S'én La and the Soft Goodbye. Those songs hooked me from the very beginning I heard them  Cheesy
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 10:27AM »

Cheesy Remember nowl..this poll is just what you THINK will be number one...all of those shown in the POLL..are among the top ten...THE actual Poll revelation will be in a few days... Thanks for voting..
By the way MaryN...do you not speak Dutch?? we wrote to you in Dutch..since there is a lady who volunteers in my library from the Netherlands....

Shankdee

MaryNorth93
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 02:06PM »

By the way MaryN...do you not speak Dutch?? we wrote to you in Dutch..since there is a lady who volunteers in my library from the Netherlands....

Shankdee

O/T Yes, I do speak dutch  Cheesy I already wrote a message back, so sorry for not writing! I read your message the day you sent it, but didn't have time to answere it and forgot it  Embarrassed You speak dutch very well  Grin

misunderstood the poll, sorry. Well, think Níl S'én La will be a big favorite in anyway  Cheesy

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 07:03AM »

Roll Eyes I am sure it is really not a big secret to anyone....which song is voted for by the most respondents ON THE OTHER THREAD requesting that you name your FAVORITE TEN songs !!! and as  I said, this thread is for guessing which song you THINK was chosen the most.. . . . Mary N...I want to thank you for the compliment on my DUTCH but it was Christiane...that wrote the message...I was her accomplice...I will share your reponse with her...Thanks..

shankdee
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 06:27PM by shankdee » Logged

isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 08:54PM »

I chose Níl Sé'n Lá and Orinoco Flow.  I also think that Níl Sé'n Lá is at #1.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 12:14AM »

Cool  Voting closes soon, so get those votes in...!!! What do you think it the All-Time  # one Favorite song
out of over 300 submissions?Huh Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 03:37AM »

Shocked I DO not THINK it IS a SURPRISE...

Nil  Se'n La  was Guessed to be the  # 1 Favorite Song....by 40 % of the Voters....nothing

else came close...and THESE VOters were absolutely correct...! ! !

Nil Se'n La   is the NUMBER ONE Consensus Choice of all responders to the TOP TEN Choice Thread
    and we will publish the TOTALS soon....and this was the "GUESSing what others thought thread...so to avoid any
    confusion...this thread was to see if you could GUESS the number one choice of CWFrs  to their favorite song ! ! !

"turn the party up full throttle"

isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 05:56PM »

I'm not surprised, it's such a good song. Smiley

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: