Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Song is # 1 on the Combined answers of Top 10?  (Read 4705 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 10:18PM »

Cheesy Well, I can't remember if I picked it on my list or not...I know I only had 4 of the top ten songs..

BUT I agree, the dancing, light-harted signing-the absolutely lovely rendition of having a good time
   made it the number one choice of listeners on the C W FORUM !!!.. DId you choose it, Isle of Hope???

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 06:09PM »

Where did this thread come from? When did it appear? What is the list of the fans' favorite top ten?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 12:38PM »

I'm only alittle suprise because I thought a classic would a favorite, but still, awesome song! Go Nil Sen La!

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 04:09AM »

Where did this thread come from? When did it appear? What is the list of the fans' favorite top ten?

There is a thread of the compilation of the TOP TEN songs as listed by the FANS...It originated by you, Leprechaun.
And it is just a touch of IRONY, that all the songs chosen AFTER compiling all the votes and putting them on an excel spread sheet...that YOUR OWN Choices were exactly the most popular choices!!! Except you had chosen "TRUE COLORS" and the FAVE was "You'll be in my HEART" practically the same difference for all voting purposes. I thought we had been through this
before...This Thread was JUST to GUESS which song was considered to have been given the most Talley Votes from Forum MEMBERS  submitted top ten choices...I will see if I can find the thread for you.. C S
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 04:12AM by shankdee » Logged

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: