Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New soundcheck video from Powerscourt (Carolina Rua)  (Read 7863 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 08:10PM »

Love the memories though but wondering how the  person didn't get caught? "illegal much?!" 

While I wasn't there in Ireland (so take this with a grain of salt), I understand that a number of people were able to take photos during the rehearsals and did so for most of it.  Those who did made it clear that they would not release these images until well after the DVD was released, out of respect the group as to not impede the DVD sales.  To my limited knowledge, they were never approached and told to not do this, despite a large number of personnel present. 

I admit that this surprises me, but some of that may come from the fact that Powerscourt is a tourist location, so picture taking is common.  Hard to say.

oh, no I understand the powerscourt thing very much!  I would probablly do the same thing!  If i was electronically inept to do so! Tongue well at least for a memory of something like that! for sure!  And pict's galour!  and yes it is well after the dvd!  but no I was talking bout the mo ghile mear video someone posted from the concert! They are sooo strict on no video taping and picture taking!   :PI do not know how they didn't get caught!  I was told even before when i saw wicked in the same venue as the concert b4 hand not even to take pic of the venue or the stage!  well, I did though but never ever after 2-3 ys posted them anywere but in my camera! But, in retro spect, the video is amazing and it reminds me of the cleveland conert!  even though I am suprised they didn't get caught!  Actually theres a few videos!

I know what video you are talking about, that must be one nice camera, I want it!
I know!  I don't really think I would've got away w/ it though being front row and the girls stairing my way most of the time! butt I I was further back in the middle maaybe! Wink Nah I would never!  But I know great camera and work on all the videos and the one during the concert!  hence I think mairead mighta noticed!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 04:09PM »

Another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IecLh3Xh03w

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 04:30PM »

That video was awesome! Now all we need is one from Alex! Thanks for sharing!
JRRacing64
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 11:27AM »

I thought it was very cute to see Lynn dancing with that baby in the background! Smiley
YoungTwins

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 11:52PM »

Love this video! It's really cool to see the soundcheck!

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: