Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman on Blu-Ray  (Read 6689 times)
edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« on: April 17, 2010, 03:10PM »

wouldn't it be great to see Celtic Woman on Blu-Ray?
Do you think they're thinking to release some Celtic woman Blu-Ray?

Watch Celtic Woman on HD would be totally a new experience...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:57PM by edanargu » Logged

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 07:45AM »

Hi edanargu,

I believe there is a slight mistake in translation in your post.  I believe it should read "wouldn't it be great" instead of "isn't it" which is a problem with verb conjugation.  I have the same difficulty when I try to translate into Spanish!

Anyway, to answer your question, yes, it would be fantastic to have Celtic Woman on Blu-Ray.  I'd buy it without question.  At this time, I don't know if there are any plans to do so.  It has been discussed before, and the costs of producing the Blu-Ray version might be too high for the low percentage of people who actually use Blu-Ray at this time.

I believe I remember a thread where someone mentioned that Scott Porter had said he would like to see Celtic Woman made available on HD, which would mean Blu-Ray, but I don't think it mentioned any current plans to do so yet.
Mad Máiréad Love
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 08:45AM »

DUH! blue ray with mairead spinning and skipping would be amazing!
I love your banner! Team Mairead.

Without a Caledonia to miss and love I wouldn't be a Carolina Rua.
edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 01:59PM »

Hi edanargu,

I believe there is a slight mistake in translation in your post.  I believe it should read "wouldn't it be great" instead of "isn't it" which is a problem with verb conjugation.  I have the same difficulty when I try to translate into Spanish!

Thanks!, OMG! I didn't realize that mistake I did,,,
THANKS

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 10:48AM »

wouldn't it be great to see Celtic Woman on Blu-Ray?
Do you think they're thinking to release some Celtic woman Blu-Ray?

Watch Celtic Woman on HD would be totally a new experience...

coooooool Tongue...... Hd.... big big big Lisa, and Mairead running in HD!
That would be a total new experience! Grin
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 05:54PM »

Aren't they good enough already? I mean, watching A New Journey, it seems so good alreadly that it doesn't need to be in high definition.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38PM »

Aren't they good enough already? I mean, watching A New Journey, it seems so good alreadly that it doesn't need to be in high definition.

Having watched SFTH on PBS in HD and on the DVD, there is a very noticeable difference between the two. The picture is more crisp and sharper, which makes it look a lot clearer. The the names of the songs are also easier to read in HD.

I would look forward to anything CW to come out on Blu-Ray. Hopefully CW Ltd. will make it happen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: