Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Meet and Greet???  (Read 1692 times)
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« on: April 24, 2010, 11:41AM »

OK...Here is my situation. I pledged for M&G tickets for Saratoga Springs in July and I am thinking of selling one of the M&G tickets only to another forum member. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you go about doing it? Are the M&G tickets seperate from the show tickets? Meaning, me and my husband don't want to lose our front row seats by selling one of the M&G tickets.

My husband wants to see the show from the front but really isn't to keen on the M&G (don't ask)  Huh...so I am will to just sell the M&G to the other forum member.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated...Sorry if this is confusing...and thanks for the help!

Kelly
LauraB

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 01:06PM »

Too bad its not to salt lake city:(

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 01:09PM »

In my experience, the meet and greet passes come separately from the tickets so you can keep your front row ticket and sell the pass.

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 01:19PM »

In my experience, the meet and greet passes come separately from the tickets so you can keep your front row ticket and sell the pass.

That's right, although recently Mitch has started checking a list he has with the name of M&G holders on them.  If you give him the name of the person from whom you traded the M&G pass, there shouldn't be any trouble.  Smiley

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 01:26PM »

That's right, although recently Mitch has started checking a list he has with the name of M&G holders on them.  If you give him the name of the person from whom you traded the M&G pass, there shouldn't be any trouble.  Smiley
yes that is what i did.. i had received a ticket from someone and all you need to do is tell them who the ticket holder is

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: