Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Birthday - ho hum  (Read 21483 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: May 03, 2010, 02:23PM »

Lisa's special day is this Friday, May 7.  Last year, we overwhelmed her with a gift book that was nearly 150 pages long.  She was very flattered and grateful, but it took her forever to read it!  So this year I'm gonna give her a break and just ask fans to post their messages here.  You can also post them on her fan club forum, and in her guest book.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 02:26PM »

Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited to celebrate your birthday with you in San Diego!!!!!! I hope you have an amazing birthday and i hope you enjoy the signs that we will have in your honor on your very special day!!!
Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!!!!!!

Love always Rachel!

Smileyirish14
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 02:30PM »

Happy birthday Lisa! I hope you have a fun time and the girls take care of you! Best wishes!

From 13 year old you helped MUCH more than you know in the past couple of months.
-Amanda
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 02:35PM »

Happy Birthday Lisa!! I hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve nothing but the best!

Love,
Elizabeth

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 02:43PM »

Hi Lisa,

Have a very very very nice birthday! Cheesy
I hope you will receive tons of usefull gifts!
I hope I will see you next year, because my birthday gift, I talked it over with my mother, will be a ticket!
Jeaah! Grin
But when it does, I will take a lot of presents with me, because I missed all your birthdays....
Do not eat to much cake but have lots of fun with the girls, your beautiful children, your husband and the rest of your family!
Make it the nicest day of your life!
I can't think of somebody who deserves it more then you do Wink

Bye bye Lisa Cheesy

Love,

Evi....

Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 03:02PM »

Happy Birthday, Lisa!
Hopefully it is a fun day in sunny California for you!
(Also, hopefully my card makes it to you)

-Emily/Bluefire
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:30PM by Bluefire » Logged

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
hutch

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 03:13PM »

Lisa,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day. May the Lord shine upon you and all your birthday wishes and dreams come true on your special day and always.

Happy Birthday
By the way ---I have been busy again.
Annie
Needleworks forever
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 03:25PM »

Hey Lisa girl!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday and I hope you got the EARLY birthday card I gave to Kelly to give you at the M&G in Tallahassee. It was way early but I wanted to make sure you got it, LOL! Cheesy Have a great, exciting, adventurous day.....or a restful one, whatever you prefer. Grin

Thanks for being awesome. This tour has been the best EVER and there have been some great "Lisa moments" that I'll never forget!

Love always,

Emily

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 03:32PM »

Happy Birthday, Lisa!!! I hope that your birthday is simply amazing and not easily forgotten! Thank you for everything you
do and thank you for sharing your amazing talent with all of us!!!! Love, Lauren Nicole Smiley

Peace, Love, and Lisa Kelly.

thank you scott for the amazing banner!!
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 03:45PM »

Happy Birthday Lisa!! I hope you enjoy your day. You definately deserve an amazing day.
With Love,
Colleen

Thanks Mel!
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 03:58PM »

Happy Birthday, Lisa!!! Hope you have another great one!!! Grin

Loved seeing you in Houston! After all that dancin' and pure awesomness, you sure deserve to have a awesome birthday! Wink

Take care, Smiley
Snookie (Jacklyn)

mommagillespie3

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 04:47PM »

Whoop whoop, it's your birthday!!!:-D  Lisa - Have a fantastic day!!  Shop, have fun and relax...well, until showtime, that is;-)  Thank you SO much for sharing your beautiful instrument with the world!!  CW's music has such a powerful ability to soothe and relax as well as endear you to our hearts.  CW lifts us up...and we thank you!  Have a wonderful birthday!!      
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:12PM by mommagillespie3 » Logged
Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 04:55PM »

Lisa, it's your birthday! Happy Birthday Lisa!

Wishing you the most amazing day ever! I know a couple of the fans here will be enjoying a show with you on your special day & I hope it makes it even better! You are an amazing woman, mother and wife & I hope you have a day that's as amazing & special as you are!

Thank you for bringing the world your amazing talent & gorgeous voice!!

Your fan always from Canada!

Mariko Smiley

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
maverick00725
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 05:01PM »

Happy Birthday Lisa. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes From Canada.
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 05:47PM »

Lisa,

If only I could convey the gratitude I feel for having you take one quick look at me at the meet and greet table and say my name with such genuine happiness at remembering who I was, but the immense gratitude can only be felt and briefly described. I wish you the best of birthdays, and hope to see you again in Tennessee. May you be blessed with good health, happiness, joy, laughter, family togetherness (for all your families: your fans, your coworkers, and your family), and serenity. Much love and gratitude to The Voice.

-big virtual hug-

Le gra,
Taylor

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: