Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Birthday - ho hum  (Read 21491 times)
celticartzyangel
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 05:52PM »

Lisa,
*giggle* HI!!! I wish you the happiest of birthdays Lisa, it's the least I can give back to you! You've already given me so much already!
Thankyou so much for your kindness, being so sweet, and never failing to put a smile on my face wherever I am. I hope you have a great birthday! Don't forget to pick up a LKS!!  Wink  Cheesy You deserve a little pampering... okay a LOT!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!
Slan Go Foile,
Beth
(Sorry for my bad Irish haha)
Antiup

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 06:16PM »

Breithlá sona duit
Lisa

tú ROC!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 06:19PM »

Dear Lisa,

I hope you have a fantastic birthday on Friday! Thank you for being an amazing singer, and for bringing me a smile on my face every time I hear you sing. Once again, I hope you have a fantastic birthday this year!

Love,
Jennifer
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 06:52PM »

Happy Birthday, Lisa!!

I hope that you have sunshine on your special day and are surrounded by those you love. You have come to mean so much to so many people . Wishing you the best on your special day and the year ahead!

Love,
Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
greenfire6
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 07:10PM »

Happy upcoming birthday Lisa!  Cheesy

I think your walking into one really big party at the San Diego Civic Theatre Friday!  Wink Grin Seriously, I hope the entire Troup and your fans have some nice surprises in store for you. I want your special day to be one you will remember and cherish.

Thanks for so generously sharing your gifts with us tour after tour. I love your music!
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 07:29PM »

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

You are such a special person and deserve nothing but the best on your birthday.  Hope you have a wonderful day!  Smiley

Love,
Coleen

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
SandyB

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 08:25PM »

Lisa -- I pray that you have a very blessed birthday this year.  I have so enjoyed your shows this year and last, and I was so thrilled to meet you on several occasions.  Everyone speaks so highly of you and I know that your kindness is contagious!  All of the Lisa fans I have met couldn't be friendlier.  Kindness begets kindness and you spread it wherever you go.  I'm so glad to have met you and hope to meet you again in the coming years.  Have an awesome day!  You deserve it!

With love,
SandyB

SandyB
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 09:18PM »

Happy Birthday Lisa!  Smiley

Lots of love,
Jill
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 09:24PM »

Lovely Lisa,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Words cannot begin to describe how much you mean to me. You were the first voice I ever heard from Celtic Woman, and will forever be the closest to my heart. I knew from that moment that I first heard your song that this group would mean something special to me. But I had no idea what I was in store for. From your voice, to your sense of humor, to your willingness to love and care about everyone, to everything in between, you are truly a treasure. I look up to you in more ways than you could ever imagine. Your inspiring voice allows so many of us to get through our hardest days, and further enjoy our best. I thank you for everything you have given us from the bottom of my heart.

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful birthday this year filled with absolutely nothing less than great friends, family, and wonderful memories. I'll be wishing this for you all day long, as well as hoping that you have lots and lots of your all time favorite Starbucks treats and lots and lots of cake and presents and a wonderful show tonight!! (I know a few people who will be in the audience that are just dying to see you. Grin I so wish I could be there myself!)

Have an incredible day, and thank you so much for all of the wonderful gifts that you've given to us. Today, it's your turn. Wink

Le Grá,
Lindsey E. (BroadwayBaby)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:15PM by BroadwayBaby » Logged

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
fishloveslisa

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 09:25PM »

dearest lisa,
i hope that you have a wonderful day filled with loved ones, presents, cake, and everything you could wish for. we love you. and you have inspired so many lucky people. i am so grateful that you have been willing to share your gifts with the world, because you have touched so many. your voice brings me to tears, and sends chills up my spine. i am a better person because of you, your music, and your personality. thank you. once again, i wish you the best. 
love,
Mariah, aka fishloveslisa

MaryNorth93
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 02:31AM »

Happy Birthday Lisa,

Hope you'll have an special and awesome day, and thanks so much for your awesome music  Wink

With love from Holland,

Martine
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 03:48AM »

Happy Birthday Lisa
Hope your day is as special as you are and filled with as much joy and happiness as give to so many people around the world. Have a great time doing whatever you plan to do with your family and friends, you truly deserve all the love and happiness in the world.

Love Always,
Kerri

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 04:34AM »

Ok breath! Too many messages to read, I know. Wink
So, mine is just a simple wish, Happy Birthday to a fabulous you, Lisa!

Love you as always too!

Siew. Wink

Bagboy

Gee, I wish I was Irish!

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 07:24AM »

Our wish for you on your birthday:

Even though THE MOON'S A HARSH MISTRESS we wish THE VOICE a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY as she lies in FIELDS OF GOLD.  MAY IT BE THE BLESSING of our lives that LISA will SEND ME/US A SONG for many years to come.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy    We love you LISA.

Gary Mathis and Family Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:41PM by Bagboy » Logged

Anyone who loves Celtic Woman and Meat Loaf can't be all bad!
Banner by MLB! Thank you Smiley
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 09:16AM »

Dear Lisa,

Happy Birthday!!!  I hope that your day is extremely special, and that you get to spend it with those you love!  I look forward to seeing you perform! 

Love,

Katharine  Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: