Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Alex banner!  (Read 4274 times)
Palmie00

« on: May 14, 2010, 12:52PM »

Here's a new banner I made for Alex and her newer song in the show, My Heart Was Home Again. As always, feel free to use Smiley

Direct Link: http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx183/Palmie01/AlexHeatHomeAgain001.jpg

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 12:54PM »

oooh goood job!!!!!!! Wink

Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 03:22PM »

Nice...really, really nice.

Kelly
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 04:31PM »

ohhh!  Gorgeous!! Especially w/ NYC in the background (Ithink, correct me if i'm wrong!) Very stunning!  And how could I even get the banner on my page? I would love to use it but, I am not sure how to put it on?  But good work!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 11:52PM »

Beautiful banner Palmie! I'm sure Alex would love it!

ohhh!  Gorgeous!! Especially w/ NYC in the background (Ithink, correct me if i'm wrong!) Very stunning!  And how could I even get the banner on my page? I would love to use it but, I am not sure how to put it on?  But good work!
O/T Rich has instructions here. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe since the banner has spoilers from the current tour, it can't be used until the tour is over (which is in a week, so you don't have to wait that long!)
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 11:56PM »

WOW!!! That is gorgeous!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: