Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do we know about the next Tinkerbell movie?  (Read 9106 times)
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 03:22PM »

Awww! Oh my goodness, that 8 minute sneak peek looks adorable!! I'm really excited to see it now. Tongue

8 minutes sneak peek?!!!  Shocked WERE?!!!
There's one on the Disney site, here.

Ok random Idea...
WOULDN'T IT BE INCREDIBLY AWESOME IF.........
one of ANY of the girls that have been in CW did the voices of some character?Huh  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Songs are always great too... I just thought that would be REALLY COOL!
That would be awesome! Or what about a musical?! Tinker Bell is a tinker, so she could make a violin out of lost things, and Máiréad and her violin could be Tinker Bell's "singing voice" and Lisa as Silversmist's singing voice, and Lynn as Fawn's, and Chloë's as Vidia's, and have Kristin Chenoweth and Raven Symone sing for their characters. I would buy that!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 03:27PM »

Awww! Oh my goodness, that 8 minute sneak peek looks adorable!! I'm really excited to see it now. Tongue

8 minutes sneak peek?!!!  Shocked WERE?!!!
There's one on the Disney site, here.

Thanks!!! That looks indeed so adorable... The Disney Magic lies in it..

Ok random Idea...
WOULDN'T IT BE INCREDIBLY AWESOME IF.........
one of ANY of the girls that have been in CW did the voices of some character?Huh  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Songs are always great too... I just thought that would be REALLY COOL!
That would be awesome! Or what about a musical?! Tinker Bell is a tinker, so she could make a violin out of lost things, and Máiréad and her violin could be Tinker Bell's "singing voice" and Lisa as Silversmist's singing voice, and Lynn as Fawn's, and Chloë's as Vidia's, and have Kristin Chenoweth and Raven Symone sing for their characters. I would buy that!

Me too, that would be amazing!  Grin
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 02:28PM »

I'm reviving this thread because I thought that you'd all be interested in knowing that Mairead Nesbitt will be returning to do the music for the next Tinkerbell movie, The Secret of Wings: http://www.instantcast.com/AllStars/Secret_of_the_Wings/Article/ It's also on Wikipedia.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 08:16PM »

Hi, just adding more info on the new Tinkerbell movie.  Mairead has updated her blog and mentioned her involvement!  So yes, it's definitely official. Cheesy

http://maireadcelticviolinist.blogspot.com/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: