Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do we know about the next Tinkerbell movie?  (Read 9041 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: May 21, 2010, 03:09PM »

Do we know anything yet about the next Tinkerbell movie? Will anyone be helping with it related to CW?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 07:08PM »

it's about how tink gets caught in london and has to be saved. I'm pretty sure mairead is the violinist again but not 100% positive

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 07:25PM »

I'm pretty sure mairead is the violinist again but not 100% positive

Well that probably would end up happening considering how she was in the first two. I also don't know why she wouldn't be in it. What I'm wondering is if any other Celtic Woman current or former would be in it.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 03:21PM »

Well that probably would end up happening considering how she was in the first two. I also don't know why she wouldn't be in it. What I'm wondering is if any other Celtic Woman current or former would be in it.

Gosh I REALLY hope sooo!!!  Last year, three Celtic Women (including Mairead) were in it together!  OMG I so want more Celtic Woman Tinker Bell songs!!!  Smiley  Maybe Chloe or Lynn or Alex!!!  I hope so!!!

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 04:26PM »

Gosh I REALLY hope sooo!!!  Last year, three Celtic Women (including Mairead) were in it together!  OMG I so want more Celtic Woman Tinker Bell songs!!!  Smiley  Maybe Chloe or Lynn or Alex!!!  I hope so!!!

Or Orla, Diedre, or Hayley?

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 10:08PM »

The soundtracks for the first 2 movies were released before the DVD, and I've searched amazon and the Walt Disney Records website but I can't find anything about the soundtrack for the 3rd movie. I wonder if there's going to be one? The DVD comes out in September, so that still gives Disney plenty of time to make an official announcement. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
ina

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 11:53AM »

That I have just found on Cara Dillons Website: http://www.caradillon.co.uk/

Cara wrote:

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue !!! ............ posted: 21.06.10

"Earlier this month, I had the pleasure to work with one of Disney’s most beloved and timeless characters, Tinker Bell! I’m singing the opening and closing songs as well as narrating the opening sequence on the new “Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue” movie due out in Autumn of 2010. It was an amazing experience. I spent three full days in Abbey Road Studios recording my lines and songs with the brilliant composer Joel McNeely, Director Bradley Raymond and Producer Helen Kalafatic. I can’t wait for you all to see and hear the end results."

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue is an all-new magical adventure featuring Tinker Bell’s very first interaction with a human being. Before she was ever introduced to Wendy and the Lost Boys, Tinker Bell met Lizzy, a girl with a steadfast belief in fairies. As their different worlds unite, Tink develops a special bond with the curious girl in need of a friend. And of course, her fellow fairies launch a daring rescue to save Tinker Bell and return her to Fairy Camp.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 12:04PM »

Cara wrote:

"Earlier this month, I had the pleasure to work with one of Disney’s most beloved and timeless characters, Tinker Bell! I’m singing the opening and closing songs as well as narrating the opening sequence on the new “Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue” movie due out in Autumn of 2010. It was an amazing experience. I spent three full days in Abbey Road Studios recording my lines and songs with the brilliant composer Joel McNeely, Director Bradley Raymond and Producer Helen Kalafatic. I can’t wait for you all to see and hear the end results."

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue is an all-new magical adventure featuring Tinker Bell’s very first interaction with a human being. Before she was ever introduced to Wendy and the Lost Boys, Tinker Bell met Lizzy, a girl with a steadfast belief in fairies. As their different worlds unite, Tink develops a special bond with the curious girl in need of a friend. And of course, her fellow fairies launch a daring rescue to save Tinker Bell and return her to Fairy Camp.

W-w-wha??  Cara Dillon will be in the next movie?  How exciting!  I love her so much! Cheesy
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 05:20PM »

Cara wrote:

W-w-wha??  Cara Dillon will be in the next movie?  How exciting!  I love her so much! Cheesy

Not to sound clueless or rude, but who's Cara Dillon?

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 06:37PM »

Cara wrote:

Not to sound clueless or rude, but who's Cara Dillon?
Don't worry, you don't sound rude at all. Smiley  Cara Dillon is a wonderful wonderful singer from Ireland!  She has a beautiful voice, and she herself is very lovely too. Cheesy
Here's her official page
And here's her myspace

Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 06:59PM »

Awww! Oh my goodness, that 8 minute sneak peek looks adorable!! I'm really excited to see it now. Tongue

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 04:19PM »

Cara Dillion, a wonderful singer from Ireland? I wonder what she's doing nowadays and if anyone knows where to find web videos of her. I guess we'd be getting off topic if we started talking about her. But we might not be if this is about Tinkerbell. Maybe this thread should be moved to general discussion.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 09:57PM »

Cara Dillion, a wonderful singer from Ireland? I wonder what she's doing nowadays and if anyone knows where to find web videos of her. I guess we'd be getting off topic if we started talking about her. But we might not be if this is about Tinkerbell. Maybe this thread should be moved to general discussion.
I posted links to her website and her Myspace in my previous post.  You can check out her songs from there.  If you want videos, Youtube has quite a few. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:06PM by TheWhite~Rose » Logged
MaryNorth93
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 07:22AM »

Awww! Oh my goodness, that 8 minute sneak peek looks adorable!! I'm really excited to see it now. Tongue

8 minutes sneak peek?!!!  Shocked WERE?!!!
celticartzyangel
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 11:12AM »

Ok random Idea...
WOULDN'T IT BE INCREDIBLY AWESOME IF.........
one of ANY of the girls that have been in CW did the voices of some character?Huh  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Songs are always great too... I just thought that would be REALLY COOL!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: