Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex to take full time break  (Read 60369 times)
tlpeg?

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 03:12PM »

Really is sad news for us (but not her family). Alex has been such a joy to listen to and watch. Cannot say I'm overly surprised as while during the CW show in Memphis she spoke (paraphrasing from memory here) of gaining a southern husband this past year while in the states and here she is back in the south of the states and he was now in southern Ireland. Our prayers go with her; such a talented and classy lady will be sorely missed.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 03:14PM »

Its very sad to see you leave, Alex.  I was lucky to see you perform five times over the last year, though!  I will continue to support you in whatever you do.  You will be missed! 

Love,
Kristine

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Celtic Woman Fan~AUS

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 03:18PM »

Alex - you'll be in my heart always, Hope all goes well and best of luck for the future Smiley
xoxoxoxoxo

I have Celtic Woman tickets for , October 22 (Newcastle), October 23 (Sydney) and November 3(Brisbane)

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 03:20PM »

I will miss Alex sooo much but at least she'll have time to record that Christian CD she's been wanting to do.  Whenever it comes out, I'm so getting it.

Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 03:23PM »

WOW!!! this is truly sad news...

Alex...thanks for bringing all your talents to CW...You will surelty be missed. Best of luck in your future endeavours...
Kelly  Cry   Cry   Cry
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:50PM by Scuilly » Logged

Kelly
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 03:25PM »

Devastated to hear the news as I never got the honor and privilege to meet Alex. However, I wish her the best in all she does and hope that she knows how much she has meant to us Celtic Woman fans. This is not a chapter closing, merely a page turned. Our love and appreciation for Alex's contribution does not stop with her departure. No doubt, tabs will be kept and updates will be made and words of love, prayers, and warm thoughts shall be exchanged.

Go raibh maith agat, Alex, for the blessed memories you gave me from watching you perform. I'm sorry I never got to meet you, but who knows what the future will bring?

Slan go foill.

Sincerely,
Taylor "Angus" Gibson

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 03:34PM »

Alex, you have touched a lot of hearts along your journey with Celtic Woman.  Count mine among them.  I'll miss you onstage.  I wish you and your family peace and joy, and you always have support here!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 03:46PM »

I wish you the best, Alex!!
I only wish that i could have seen you perform as a part of Celtic Woman....you have an amazing voice!
We're all very sad you're leaving, but understand your reasons.
Love, Jen
lisakellyfan

Kaneyoshi

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 03:46PM »

That's a sad news. Cry Cry Cry I will miss you, Alex. Thanks for sharing your beautiful voice with us. Wish you Alex and your family all the best for the future.

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Palmie00

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 03:51PM »

NOOO! Why does this keep happening Sad  ON a more mature note lol, Alex, you will be truly missed. You've made a fantastic addition to the Celtic Woman family and have brought such new and wonderful things to the group. You will be missed greatly by all of us and I, and I'm sure all the others, wish you well in your future endeavors and we can't wait to hear from you in the future! Te amo mucho Alex Smiley !

JRRacing64
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 04:00PM »

Wow! I'm really surprised by this. But then again I have noticed these tours are getting longer and longer every year so I don't think it's making it any easier on them. I'm sure who ever they get to fill the role will be just as good. Have we been disappointed yet? Smiley  We all will miss Alex but as we always said "Once your a Celtic Woman, Your always a Celtic Woman." Smiley
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 04:15PM by JRRacing64 » Logged
Celtic Woman Fan~AUS

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 04:01PM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116836208358591

The Facebook page for Alex !

I have Celtic Woman tickets for , October 22 (Newcastle), October 23 (Sydney) and November 3(Brisbane)

Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 04:03PM »

Does anyone know who's gonna fill her spot?

I'm pretty sure it'll be Orla, she said before she left that she would return after IOH/SFTH

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2010, 04:06PM »

Where did she say that? I don't remember her saying anything to that effect.
Palmie00

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2010, 04:19PM »

Where did she say that? I don't remember her saying anything to that effect.

There's no way in my mind that it will be Órla who return to the group. She has a newly released CD and in her Myspace blog released earlier today she sayd she has tour dates planned.

I have complete faith in David and he will find someone incredible. Hopefully he can find someone who has that traditional/classical Irish voice like Órla.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: