Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Trust in You Bringing the New CW Member  (Read 26871 times)
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« on: May 26, 2010, 10:31PM »

I know you will bring more Irish angels to the CW group. I give absolute trust on your selection, David!

WE WILL MISS DEAR ALEX. ;(

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 09:46PM »

Yes, I will miss Alex and she is irrepacable.
I am sure that David will pick the best possible girl to take her position, and we will love her!
But Alex, like Orla, Meav, Hayley, and Deirdre will never be forgotten, and will always be just as much a part of CW as she was, and is now.

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 11:38PM »

I'm sure, David found someone ! David is magic... I'm sure he found a very good talent soon !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 11:16AM »

I agree with everything said.  Alex was an amazing addition to the group and I'll miss her dearly, but I'm sure that the next girl will be awesome too!  (I'm actually a little excited to see who it'll be!)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 11:16AM »

Smiley I am sure he did! There is a few people I'd like to see up their but I am sure Mr.Downes wouldn't choose someone w/ talent no less than Alex'sfor sure!  And we will all love her and make her a warm welcome into the family! Just like Alex and the other girls!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 03:45AM »

I'm so excited too ! Who will be the new girl ?

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 09:24PM »

I'm so excited too ! Who will be the new girl ?

We don't know yet. As soon as we know, they'll tell us here. I don't know why they wouldn't.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 10:59PM »

David hasn't disappointed us with the last 9 girls.  I know he won't disappoint with CW #10.  I am sooo missing Alex but I understand why she left.  She has a family she wants to be with, and I'm sure she'll wanna record that CD she's been wanting to.  I am very excited to find out who the next girl is, and I have major faith in David.  He knows what he's doing.

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 02:45AM »

I am sure David will find us a gorgeous new girl who is as talented as the rest of all the CW girls until now, he knows what he is doing, he is a music genius.
He knows which girl is best for the group and music he created Wink
Palmie00

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 04:41AM »

Yes, David never fails with his choices. He knows exactly what he wants and he will get it! I can't believe we're on our tenth Celtic Woman, that's mind blowing. 

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 04:45AM »

There's absolutly no doubt David will find a replacement for Alex.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Ebby

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 06:01AM »

CW is doing a promo tour of Australia from June 21 to June 26.  I wonder if Alex's replacement will be announced at that time.  I guess, just have to wait and see.

I miss Lynn!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 09:39AM »

CW is doing a promo tour of Australia from June 21 to June 26.  I wonder if Alex's replacement will be announced at that time.  I guess, just have to wait and see.
That soon?  I thought they don't tour until October.  If that's the case, I'm sure we'll find out very soon then!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 09:41AM »

That soon?  I thought they don't tour until October.  If that's the case, I'm sure we'll find out very soon then!
The June dates are just promotional.  The performance tour is in October.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 10:24AM »

The June dates are just promotional.  The performance tour is in October.
Ah, okay.  Thanks for clearing that up. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: