Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Trust in You Bringing the New CW Member  (Read 26899 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 05:56PM »

Wishful thinking, but it would be cool if the next member played the harp like Orla.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 12:25AM »

Or someone who plays the piano and sing as well! I wish Lisa could do that!!! But unlikely, she said. ;(

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 03:39AM »

CW is doing a promo tour of Australia from June 21 to June 26.  I wonder if Alex's replacement will be announced at that time.  I guess, just have to wait and see.
That soon?  I thought they don't tour until October.  If that's the case, I'm sure we'll find out very soon then!
The June dates are just promotional.  The performance tour is in October.
Ah, okay.  Thanks for clearing that up. Smiley

Jeah that's very useful, thanks Cheesy
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 01:11PM »

I have no doubt that Alex's replacment will be amazing and bring a different aspect to the show.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
LynnHilaryFan924
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 04:28PM »

I have no doubt that Alex's replacment will be amazing and bring a different aspect to the show.

I think so too Smiley

aNDy
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 09:06PM »

Wishful thinking, but it would be cool if the next member played the harp like Orla.
It would be really cool if the new member has red hair like Orla.
I know... just wishful thinking. Roll Eyes
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 05:03AM »

I DEARLELY hope they get a new girl THEY NEED one though I think they don't absolutely need one  but..........

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
KelticKraze

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 02:02PM »

Have they said somewhere that they will be replacing Alex and I missed it? I haven't seen the show with only 3 soloist but folks are saying it is a good show.

KC
MaryNorth93
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 02:46PM »

Have they said somewhere that they will be replacing Alex and I missed it? I haven't seen the show with only 3 soloist but folks are saying it is a good show.

There is no new lady announced yet, but of course we're all exited for who might join the group. I'm really curious, but one thing for sure, you can't go wrong with a celtic woman  Grin
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 03:11PM »

Keep in mind that no one has actually officially SAID that they're replacing Alex at all.

And YES, I know that CW has always traditionally been 5 girls. Blah, blah, blah. I'm aware.

My point is that no one has ever announced that yes, there WILL in fact be a replacement. That's just our assumption.

As some of you know, my personal opinion is that they should leave it as is.

But then again, I'd be happy with two straight hours of just Lisa and Máiréad so my opinion is probably totally unimportant at this stage of the game. LOL.  Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
MaryNorth93
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 03:39PM »

I surely realize that. But it seems to me that Cwltd can't say there will be a replacement, as long there isn't found one yet. Well, I just hope they'll add a new lady. In my opinion they are stronger with 5 girls  Smiley I'm not saying they aren't doing well now, but I just find the group harmony better with a lower voice, like Alex and Orla have.
Wendy176

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 07:01PM »

There have been no rumors or tidbits at all about replacing Alex.  In a way this worries me. There are several posibilities - David could choose a new member who I would have no doubt would fit in perfectly - CW can be left with three singers but what if someone gets sick that would be a real problem - or the most horrible of thoughts is they have decided to go their own ways back to being soloists.

My prayers are on DAVID bringing in a new CW member and that is all I will pray about until the rumors have gone away.
greenfire6
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 09:40PM »

The thing is CW LTD has issued statements in the distant past that (paraphrased) a 5 member staring cast is the balance they desire.

The slow "turnover", if you will, of staring talent is a big part of what I love about Celtic Woman. I sincerly hope a 10th Celtic Woman is in our future, or, better yet, a return of Deirdre!  Grin

Regardless, it's not like there is a shortage of talent in Ireland!  Wink
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 06:34AM »

As much as I would love them to find a fourth vocalist, I've finally accepted the fact that the decision is ultimately up to them.  Even though I haven't gotten a chance to see a concert this year, I was told that even with three vocalists, it was their best show yet; it doesn't surprise me, David Downes is a genius. Wink

If there is a new member, I'm pretty sure they'll announce it within the next few months, along with their new tour dates! Cheesy  But for now, let's just support them for where they are and applaud them for their success! Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:37AM by TheWhite~Rose » Logged
MarleneDFan1901

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 01:12PM »

i think Orla or Meav should come back (mainly Orla) because Orla can really make u picture Ireland like uve never wouldve pictured it before and Meav can hit those super high soprano notes so easily it looks effortless.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: