Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Trust in You Bringing the New CW Member  (Read 26813 times)
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2010, 09:29AM »

i think Orla or Meav should come back (mainly Orla) because Orla can really make u picture Ireland like uve never wouldve pictured it before and Meav can hit those super high soprano notes so easily it looks effortless.

I second this! One of my dreams is where Orla and Meav do come back to Celtic woman which is very unlikely. ;( But to a positive view, it is possible!!! Grin

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2010, 02:29PM »

i think Orla or Meav should come back (mainly Orla) because Orla can really make u picture Ireland like uve never wouldve pictured it before and Meav can hit those super high soprano notes so easily it looks effortless.

I second this! One of my dreams is where Orla and Meav do come back to Celtic woman which is very unlikely. ;( But to a positive view, it is possible!!! Grin
I AM ALWAYS HOPEFUL FOR MEAV TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2010, 04:44PM »

[/quote]

ME TOO!!! when CW started back in 2005 and i saw them on PBS then, Meav is the one that got me hooked to CW!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2010, 06:57PM »

ME TOO!!! when CW started back in 2005 and i saw them on PBS then, Meav is the one that got me hooked to CW!!!
[/quote]It's like you read my mind!!!!!!!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2010, 11:31AM »

I hope David brings more than one new members! Cause it is stronger with at least 5 members. Wink

Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2010, 06:03AM »

I would love for Orla, Meav, or HAYLEY to come back but I think having new members will be good for them Cheesy I'm sure they'll be wonderful!

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2010, 08:28AM »

I would love for Orla, Meav, or HAYLEY to come back but I think having new members will be good for them Cheesy I'm sure they'll be wonderful!

Yes me too!!! I would love the former CW members to be back!! They have all different kinds of voices and would be great when blending in together and form a strong celtic angels group! But very unlikely they will be back.

Breno

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2010, 01:12PM »

I admit I am VERY disappointed with the entry of just a singer.
The type of Lynn's voice is essential for the group and the lower voice of Alex too!
edtom

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2010, 05:15PM »

I admit I am VERY disappointed with the entry of just a singer.
The type of Lynn's voice is essential for the group and the lower voice of Alex too!
A bit of wishful thinking on my part:
Maybe in the spring when they're performing Songs From the Heart, they'll keep the same playlist and arrangements as current, but, if and when they start a new tour with new material, they'll return to five members.

I love Celtic Woman
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2010, 07:38PM »

That would be great, but prob. next ot impossible! Even though I never heard anyof then live! Orla is touring pretty descently  around the states in 2011 (Including Cleveland!!), meav I am not to sure about, and Hayley has a busy schedule through 2011 around the world! But, it would be nice though!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2010, 05:40AM »

That would be great, but prob. next ot impossible! Even though I never heard anyof then live! Orla is touring pretty descently  around the states in 2011 (Including Cleveland!!), meav I am not to sure about, and Hayley has a busy schedule through 2011 around the world! But, it would be nice though!

Méav hasn't done much in the States since her departure, she has mainly performed in Ireland and has been part of some huge projects abroad. For example Ronan Tyran's St. Patrickdays concert in Carnegie Hall and she performed on the Québec Celtic Music Festival in Canada  Smiley
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 11:28AM »

LISA LAMBE! Wink Not sure how she sings. Should be good I think, have faith in David!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2010, 12:07AM »

Ah David! What would we do without you?

Hail our fearless leader! He has graced us with yet another Irish angel!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2010, 03:42PM »

I"LL SAY! YAY FOR DAVID AND LISA LAMBE!

Dear Celtic Woman,
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 03:51PM »

I"LL SAY! YAY FOR DAVID AND LISA LAMBE!

Amen you two!  David, you've done it again!  WELL DONE!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: