Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Contact Your Local PBS station now!  (Read 7854 times)
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 06:41PM »

I saw the Beatles and Elvis and can tell you the pricing was not that much for the times. The best seats were $20.00 then down to $15.00, $10.00 and $7.50. I am not sure what these prices would be in todays dollars. Anyone?

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
erick

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 08:10PM »

I just found out the girls are going to be in Madison, Wi on 11/11/07. Smiley Just got my tickets with m&g for $370. So the PBS station must decide how much the tickets cost.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 08:27PM »

Hey guys,

Let's try to keep the discussion on track. And remember, any posts that are disrespectful towards the companies associated with the show are against forum guidelines.

aislin
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 01:13AM »

I just found out the girls are going to be in Madison, Wi on 11/11/07. Smiley

ok so this fall tour thing started out as a few shows in Florida, headed north to Lexington, and has now headed way up north to Madison. How can we get them to travel east now, or are they deliberately headed for Canada maybe?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 01:57AM »

I just found out the girls are going to be in Madison, Wi on 11/11/07. Smiley Just got my tickets with m&g for $370. So the PBS station must decide how much the tickets cost.

are they selling single passes/tickets?  or would someone like to go in on a pair? SO thinking about going....
(just in case they don't make it back to CO.....)

NHFan

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 06:14AM »

For you New England Fans nothing yet in NH...message below from fun raising coordinator at NHPTV where she quotes the tour promoter (Live Nation)

Here's what I heard from the promotor...

Hi Cheryl, no dates yet listed on Celtic Women at Manchester. I’ll keep my eyes open

If we do get a concert we will send out a postcard or letter to people who have previously attended the Celtic Woman concert through NHPTV letting them know.

Hope you're having a great summer.

Moscapoet
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 06:20PM »

Flags,
  I saw a report recently that the dollar is worth 4 cents compared to what it was in 1950. Most of that inflation came in the late '60's and into the '70's. I am going to try and keep up with PBS in my area and see if they're coming in the fall to the Colorado front range or to Albuquerque. I'm sure they'll do Denver in the spring.
Truffle Fairy

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 06:36PM »

For the last tour, I got front row center seats PLUS m&g tickets for like $110 each!! How can somewhere be charging $1,000!? Holy crud.
Well if that's how it's going to be for the 2008 tour, then I'm SCREWED. Sad

~Jess
gpsysngbrd

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 07:59PM »

Okay this post made my heart jump. The girls are getting closer!  My birthday is November 15th so I can only hope they will be in Chicago around then Wink

It could happen
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: