Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Best Alex Song?  (Read 50706 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: June 11, 2010, 04:10PM »

Okay, here's something that I want to know: What Alex song is the best? Is it You'll Be in My Heart, True Colors, or My Heart Was Home Again? Vote for your favorite!

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 04:47PM »

I'll go with My Heart was Home Again. It isn't just a cover of another artist's song in my opinion (even though Josh Groban sung it as well), it's one that Alex now owns in my heart.

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 05:12PM »

I'll go with My Heart was Home Again. It isn't just a cover of another artist's song in my opinion (even though Josh Groban sung it as well), it's one that Alex now owns in my heart.

I didn't know it was a cover. I think that they should make more original songs for the other ladies, not just Lisa.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 05:31PM »

I went with YBIMH. I haven't heard My Heart Was Home Again.

Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 05:33PM »

I can't decide, "You'll Be in my Heart" or "True Colors" but I'm singing "You'll Be in My Heart" for the talent show next year, Alex's version. So I guess that one! Smiley

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 06:06PM »

I went with My Heart Was Home Again...especially after her do it live...WOW!!!

Kelly
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 12:42AM »

It's a shame that My Heart was Home again was never recorded. It's a wonderful song!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 01:20AM »

I love all three of them, but I think MHWHA is my favorite.  I love anything Alex sings.  It doesn't matter if it's a cover or an original.  I still love it.

MaryNorth93
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 05:09AM »

Went for You'll Be In My Heart, although I really believe My Heart Was Home Again is awesome as well.. but haven't heard it yet  Smiley
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 05:49AM »

I really can't decide! Cheesy Love them all, but maybe I like You'll be in my heart the most, but that is because I also love Phil Collins Cheesy
Palmie00

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 05:58AM »

I love them all. However, My Heart Was Home Again just has a perfect simplicity about it with a simple a clean cut Irish twist. The other two songs always remind of their pop version counterparts even though I obviously prefer Alex's versions of them. My Heart Was Home Again is more original for Alex and I just love the way she sings it. Smiley

isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 07:06PM »

My Heart Was Home Again, it's beautiful.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 07:11PM »

Its hard for me to choose, alex sings all her songs so beautiful!! But if i had to choose I would choose You'll be in my heart.. just cause i love her facial expressions in the song!! Grin

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 10:55AM »

I've yet to hear My Heart was Home Again (I really hope it gets recorded!), so I went with You'll Be in My Heart.  Definately one of my favorite covers CW has ever done.
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 05:45PM »

I absolutely LOVE all three of these songs so it was really hard to choose. I picked YBIMH simply because when I went to Birmingham to see her backstage a second time, she and I had a special moment during this song. I felt like she was singing to me and it made me love her even more (if that's even possible)!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: