Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre in her uncle Rich T and CW hoodie  (Read 14931 times)
greenfire6
« on: June 12, 2010, 02:43PM »

Of all the wonderful pictures of Deirdre these are two of my favorites. Yet more evidence that Deirdre doesn’t need to sit a professional photo shoot to look fabulous. Look how she draws you in!

I did a cursory search and didn’t find these in Photos & Graphics. If I missed them I'm sorry. Anyway, I think they should be posted together, in part, due to the relationship of her Tee shirt to her generous donation of her CW hoodie.

Who in their right mind can’t love this girl? Even if the only thing you personally know is her beautiful (albiet recorded) voice and everything else is perception.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 02:45PM by greenfire6 » Logged
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 03:23PM »

They don't come any more beautiful than Deirdre!! And as with any Celtic Woman Lady-- she can REALLY SING!!!   I wish she did more touring of the U.S. so we could see and hear her more often.   And I also wish Orlagh and Meav would do the same.  Hayley Is doing soooooo well overseas that I really don't look for her to come back and capture the U.S. market--as much as we would like that-- why would she??    But beautiful pictures, David!! Thank you!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Maggie
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 05:55PM »

They don't come any more beautiful than Deirdre!! And as with any Celtic Woman Lady-- she can REALLY SING!!!   I wish she did more touring of the U.S. so we could see and hear her more often.  

Those really are beautiful photos, and show her natural beauty......I much prefer this kind of picture to the airbrushed
ones with the perfect unnatural hair and makeup. She doesn't need that treatment, nor do the other ladies.

Having seen Deirdre with the Celtic Tenors in a small, intimate theatre here in FL,  seen her sing with her
brother Matthew, and spoken to them both after the show, I have often thought the two of them could sell out a USA Tour, especially if they did some pre-tour promotions on the morning and late night shows.
They are so very much alike, in looks, personality and talent.  
Everybody would be captivated by the County Meath farmer and his little sister.
I would love to see that!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:45AM by Maggie » Logged
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 02:52PM »

Those are two of my favorite pictures of this Beautiful Lady!!!

Deirdre, pleaseeeeee come back to US soon!!!!

Love,
Melis

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 01:46PM »

Oh, adorable! I like the first one best! Cheesy
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 02:23PM »

You should have seen her reaction when I gave her that shirt. She absolutely cracked up.  I still have a framed copy of that photo on top of my desk.  Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
greenfire6
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 08:00PM »

I should keep better records (when information is available) so I could give proper credit to photos.

Rich, If it is you who captured Deirdre wearing her uncle Rich T we are all forever indebted to you!
greenfire6
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 08:15PM »

...Having seen Deirdre with the Celtic Tenors in a small, intimate theatre here in FL,  seen her sing with her
brother Matthew, and spoken to them both after the show, I have often thought the two of them could sell out a USA Tour..
Everybody would be captivated by the County Meath farmer and his little sister.
I would love to see that!

That would be the ultimate! Matthew and Deirdre touring a show, especially if largely of thier own making with musicians and supporting cast of their choosing.

It would take a lot of work and no small finacial risk. But it seems to me they could capitalize on the Celtic Tenors and Celtic Woman populairity as well as the County Meath brother and sister farmers aspect, as Maggie suggest.

(sigh) Until then...
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 08:22PM »

Rich, If it is you who captured Deirdre wearing her uncle Rich T we are all forever indebted to you!
Actually, I didn't take the picture and I'm not even sure who did.  I gave her the shirt, but she didn't put it on that night.  When she got home to Ireland, she modeled it and had someone snap that pic.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
greenfire6
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 08:34PM »

So, for now, we are indebted to an unknown photographer. But, as I recall, you originally posted it and LOL! I promptly stole it! Seriously though, thanks for sharing. It's a gem!!!! Cheesy

Most of all, thank you Deirdre!  Cheesy
Inga
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 01:55AM »

That would be the ultimate! Matthew and Deirdre touring a show, especially if largely of thier own making with musicians and supporting cast of their choosing.

It would take a lot of work and no small finacial risk. But it seems to me they could capitalize on the Celtic Tenors and Celtic Woman populairity as well as the County Meath brother and sister farmers aspect, as Maggie suggest.

This would only work with a major record label which is putting the money on it and doing promotion.
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 07:09AM »

When she got home to Ireland, she modeled it and had someone snap that pic.

Very fashionable!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 05:24PM »

It still crackes me up! Cheesy
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 12:08PM »

Cheesy  I had not seen these two pics...what a riot ! ! ! thanks for whoever found these... C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 04:45PM »

OMG so CUTE!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: