Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 2010 Newsletter  (Read 33819 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: June 27, 2010, 11:54AM »

We are now accepting questions for Lisa for the September 2010 issue of The Voice. Go to http://lisakellyfan.com/lkfc/q-and-a.html  to submit up to three questions.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 11:57AM »

Let's go and think of three questions!!! Cheesy
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 01:03PM »

Whoohooo! Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
YoungTwins

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 04:14PM »

When is the last date to submit questions?

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 04:17PM »

Let's go and think of three questions!!! Cheesy

I already know one.... but eh.... it is tougher then I thought..... it is not that I do not want to ask anything... I want to know to much!! Cheesy
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 04:43PM »

When is the last date to submit questions?
I'll let you know.  Mid-August, probably.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 05:38PM »

Woo hoo!! Time to start racking my brain!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 05:51PM »

Bring it on! I am so ready for this Cheesy <3

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 06:31PM »

uh-oh

Those boxes for the questions don't look very big. I get the feeling those of us who like to bloviate and ask long winded mulitple part questions are being forced to be direct and concise.  Shocked   Cheesy   Although sometimes those little boxes can expand and allow added text. I havent tried typing in these yet. I know my questions, so I'll find out in a few hours when I type them in!  Shocked

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 11:38PM »

ok I submitted my 3 questions and those boxes do expand if you go too long. But I managed to keep 2 of them short, and the 1 that did go long only went 1 line long.

After I clicked "submit" there was a brief delay, then I got just a blank white screen. I did not get any of the usual type of message like "Your questions have been successfully processed - Thank you." after submitting such a post. Should I have gotten such a mesage?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 05:04AM »

After I clicked "submit" there was a brief delay, then I got just a blank white screen. I did not get any of the usual type of message like "Your questions have been successfully processed - Thank you." after submitting such a post. Should I have gotten such a mesage?
Mike, I hope you kept a copy of your submittal.  Something must have gone wrong, because I didn't receive anything from you.

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 06:33AM »

ok I resubmitted and this time I did get a thank you type confirmation that it worked.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 07:15AM »

ok I resubmitted and this time I did get a thank you type confirmation that it worked.
Yep, I got it.  You should also have received a confirmation email.

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 09:12AM »

Gosh, I've got to start thinking!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 10:45AM »

resubmitted last months questions...i think if they are answered it will be quite amusing hehe

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: