Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I realized...  (Read 26397 times)
lisaholic nr1
« on: July 03, 2010, 08:29AM »

I did not introduced myself properly, Most of you already know me, and it is on my own site, but I did not tell everything....

My full name is Evita Carolina Astrid van Dijk, a typical Dutch last name, I am 18, my birthday is the 25th of October and I have a twinsis who is 2 minutes younger then me...

I have green eyes, I am rather tall... I am almost 1 meter and 80 centimeter... I don't know what that's like in feet and inches... My computer says 3,3 feet and 29,5 inches.....  I don't know... whatever....My own hair colour is blond but I had it red, black, brown and pink...

I am a little bit crazy in the good way... and my hobbies are listening to Lisa/Lynn/Chloe/Mairead/Orlagh/ Meav/ Hayley/CW/Riverdance/ music from different movies.... and making graphics...

I have my own site, and me and my dad spent hours and hours photoshopping together so he teached me... you can say...

My dad's name is Bas and my moms name is Carla, my sis is called Linse....

I live in Alblasserdam, near the famous Dutch windmills..... If I go to the highest floor of our flat I can see all of them...

For the rest..... Well.... about some of my hobbies... I have a true Lisa addiction..... I live to meet her one day!

That was it....

Most of you already know me... so eh.... nothing more to tell!!

Big hug to everybody!!! Kiss
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 10:28AM »

I have green eyes, I am rather tall... I am almost 1 meter and 80 centimeter... I don't know what that's like in feet and inches... My computer says 3,3 feet and 29,5 inches.....  I don't know... whatever....My own hair colour is blond but I had it red, black, brown and pink...

I used my conversion program to convert 180 centimeters to feet and you are approximately 5 feet 9 inches.

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 10:29AM »

I used my conversion program to convert 180 centimeters to feet and you are approximately 5 feet 9 inches.

Oh thanks!! Well... I do not know how it works......
celticartzyangel
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 11:08AM »

Bahahaha! I think you would TOWER over me Evi!!! I'm 4' 11" XD
Jennifer
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 11:51AM »

you'd tower over me, too, Evita! i'm 5'2 1/2" or 5'3" Tongue
greenfire6
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 12:00PM »

5 foot 9 inches is tall Evita. Do you speed skate or skate the frozen canels? I saw a TV special about that big ice skating race they have each winter. (when it's cold enough).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 04:50PM by greenfire6 » Logged
Ebrithil

Eka du skulblakas ebrithil

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 12:25PM »

I live to meet her one day!
I hope a day to meet her too *_*
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 12:29PM »

5 foot 9 inches is tall Evita. Do you speed skate or skate the frozen canels? I saw a TV special about that big ice skating race they have wach winter. (when it's cold enough).

I know... I am very tall Wink
Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 01:28PM »

Great introduction Evi, it was great to learn more about who you are!! Now I can put a description of you with those lovely graphics!!

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 02:47PM »

I am 5'1/2. Welcome evi!! >3

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010, 04:03PM »

5 foot 9 inches is tall Evita. Do you speed skate or skate the frozen canels? I saw a TV special about that big ice skating race they have wach winter. (when it's cold enough).

No its too cold for me I guess.....
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 04:08PM »

Great introduction Evi, it was great to learn more about who you are!! Now I can put a description of you with those lovely graphics!!

Thanks, that is so sweet!!! Kiss
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 05:30PM »

Welcome. Cheesy I'm 5'6", so not too much shorter.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 06:29PM »

I think that speed skating is in the Disney movie Hans Brinker and The Silver Skates,pretty good movie,I have the DVD

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 06:42PM »

Welcome, Evi! I'm a tall girl too...just slightly taller than you at 5'10. Smiley

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: