Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I realized...  (Read 26396 times)
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 10:11AM »

Everyone's so tall here! I'm a shorty at 5' 3" but at least it helps me fit into my Mazda! Cheesy

Thanks for sharing, Evi! It was nice to learn more about you. Smiley
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 04:11AM »

Everyone's so tall here! I'm a shorty at 5' 3" but at least it helps me fit into my Mazda! Cheesy

Thanks for sharing, Evi! It was nice to learn more about you. Smiley

Wink
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 05:43AM »

I did not introduced myself properly, Most of you already know me, and it is on my own site, but I did not tell everything....

My full name is Evita Carolina Astrid van Dijk, a typical Dutch last name, I am 18, my birthday is the 25th of October and I have a twinsis who is 2 minutes younger then me...

I have green eyes, I am rather tall... I am almost 1 meter and 80 centimeter... I don't know what that's like in feet and inches... My computer says 3,3 feet and 29,5 inches.....  I don't know... whatever....My own hair colour is blond but I had it red, black, brown and pink...

I am a little bit crazy in the good way... and my hobbies are listening to Lisa/Lynn/Chloe/Mairead/Orlagh/ Meav/ Hayley/CW/Riverdance/ music from different movies.... and making graphics...

I have my own site, and me and my dad spent hours and hours photoshopping together so he teached me... you can say...

My dad's name is Bas and my moms name is Carla, my sis is called Linse....

I live in Alblasserdam, near the famous Dutch windmills..... If I go to the highest floor of our flat I can see all of them...

For the rest..... Well.... about some of my hobbies... I have a true Lisa addiction..... I live to meet her one day!

That was it....

Most of you already know me... so eh.... nothing more to tell!!

Big hug to everybody!!! Kiss
....and don`t forget, one of the NICEST people here!!!!  My Dutch BFF.  Kiss Kiss Kiss ...HUGZ!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 06:47AM »

I did not introduced myself properly, Most of you already know me, and it is on my own site, but I did not tell everything....

My full name is Evita Carolina Astrid van Dijk, a typical Dutch last name, I am 18, my birthday is the 25th of October and I have a twinsis who is 2 minutes younger then me...

I have green eyes, I am rather tall... I am almost 1 meter and 80 centimeter... I don't know what that's like in feet and inches... My computer says 3,3 feet and 29,5 inches.....  I don't know... whatever....My own hair colour is blond but I had it red, black, brown and pink...

I am a little bit crazy in the good way... and my hobbies are listening to Lisa/Lynn/Chloe/Mairead/Orlagh/ Meav/ Hayley/CW/Riverdance/ music from different movies.... and making graphics...

I have my own site, and me and my dad spent hours and hours photoshopping together so he teached me... you can say...

My dad's name is Bas and my moms name is Carla, my sis is called Linse....

I live in Alblasserdam, near the famous Dutch windmills..... If I go to the highest floor of our flat I can see all of them...

For the rest..... Well.... about some of my hobbies... I have a true Lisa addiction..... I live to meet her one day!

That was it....

Most of you already know me... so eh.... nothing more to tell!!

Big hug to everybody!!! Kiss
....and don`t forget, one of the NICEST people here!!!!  My Dutch BFF.  Kiss Kiss Kiss ...HUGZ!

Thanks Kev! You can include yourself as well, you are one of the nicest people around here too!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 08:24PM »

Cool, Evi!!!  I guess you know by now that CWLisaFan (Kristine) and I are twins!  I am the oldest, by 1 minute, and you definitely tower over us as well, as we are only about 5'2!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 06:05AM »

I guess I am tall Cheesy
CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 03:46PM »

Haha! I'm short!!  I wish I was taller!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 04:01PM »

I am a taller then most girls here....... Cheesy my hubby is 2 meters..... Cheesy do not how much that is in feet and inches...
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 04:28PM »

I guess I am tall Cheesy
  I consider it  PERFECT....mmmmm...tall girls..... Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 05:07PM »

I guess I am tall Cheesy
  I consider it  PERFECT....mmmmm...tall girls..... Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Thanks Kev Kiss
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 05:16PM »

Does anyone know how tall the Celtic Women are?

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 05:19PM »

Does anyone know how tall the Celtic Women are?

I did see it somewhere..... maybe Rich knows.......eh... Rich??? Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 05:51AM »

these are Approximates....Mairead...5'....Lisa and Chloe..5'5"....Lynn...5 '  7" 

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 06:25AM »

does anyone know how tall 2 meters is? it is 200 cm Wink
DALTON

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2010, 10:50AM »

at 2.54 centimeters to the inch he is 78.740157 inches which is 6'6 and 3/4 inches.

DALTON THE BEAR
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: