Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs from the Heart Up for a Primetime Emmy!!!  (Read 14833 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 08:55PM »

That is really awesome!!!  David totally deserves this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 09:22PM »

Good for David and Celtic Woman. Hope they win.
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2010, 01:29AM »

Oh my gosh!! That's SO awesome!! And the other nominee's are all INCREDIBLE too, so it's awesome that they're in there with em! I SO hope they win!!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2010, 12:13PM »

This is TOO COOL and so well deserved!!!  Smiley  I'm so excited for David and Celtic Woman!!!!  Congratulations to them!!!! 

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2010, 12:38PM »

Congratulations, David!!  This is fantastic news and very much deserved!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 12:40PM »

Oh yes. He really deserves it. Congratulation!!

<33 Michelle

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2010, 05:51AM »

WOW!!!! This is totally amazing for Celtic Woman! Not only is it great for David Downes, who deserves nothing but the best for bringing us these amazing women in the most remarkeble concerts with the most gorgeous music, but its also gonna be good for Celtic Woman's image with the rest of those poor souls who haven't got a clue about Celtic Woman.  Cheesy

WAY TO GO DAVID!!!!! CW FTW!!!!!!
Gail

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2010, 08:49AM »

Yeah, I just got the nomination notice in my email ...............I agree, WAY TO GO, DAVID !!!!!!!!!

You DEFINITELY deserve it !!!!!!!!!!          You ARE a fabulous musical director.......it's no small feat to oversee / direct SO MANY elements (the CW girls themselves, the orchestra, choir, crew, all other support personnel, and the producers / directors, network personnel of the TV specials) , besides having to deal with whatever weather changes can (and DO) occur suddenly .......and still have it all come together as well as it does to give all the fans (there and watching on TV or whatever technical devices [Ipods, etc.]) as perfect or near perfect a concert as it all turns out to be.
bigCWfan17

3/15...The day I FINALLY saw/met Celtic Woman :)

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2010, 03:07PM »

CONGRATS TO DAVID!! Cheesy  I new he would get nominated, he is a fantastic composer and musical director! My fingers will be crossed for sure.

"You are enough. You are so enough. It's unbelievable how enough you are."-- Sierra Boggess
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2010, 11:08PM »

I hope they win, they deserve it!

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
worldtraveler

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2010, 07:40AM »

Just thought I'd update since the awards are getting close.  I found out that the Creative Arts Emmys will awarded next Saturday the 21st, but the ceremony won't air until Friday the 27th on E!.  So we'll know if David won in a week!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010, 07:55AM »

Ooooh! Tonight's the night! GOOD LUCK DAVID!!!!! You totally deserve this for all of your hard work and dedication to CW. Your songs are amazing, the productions are phenominal (spelling?), and the group that you have created is a shining beacon of light in a world filled with darkness.

And I promise! I will sabotage the whole thing so you win by default! Lol! Kidding. But if those guys don't yet fully realize your genius, know that we are all behind you 100% and will continue to support you as you bring us into the next generation of Celtic Woman!

GO DAVID!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010, 12:22PM »

is it gonna b on tv 2night? or is that next week?

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 12:25PM »

is it gonna b on tv 2night? or is that next week?
Next week

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 03:10PM »

WOW! This is so amazing! David, you 100% deserve this award!! You have worked so hard in bringing us the most talented group of singers and musicians and have changed the lives and hearts of many!! Good luck tonight! Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: