Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Celtic Woman song(s) mean(s) the most to you and why?  (Read 12359 times)
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 08:27PM »

Well there are a few

One- O come all ye faithful- not only is it my favorite song from the christmas show it was the first celtic woman song I heard. It was over holiday break and I was googling christmas songs so I googled o come all ye faithful and one of the 2 videos that popped was the celtic woman version. and from what I could see from the small picture- 4 beautiful ladies in yellow, mint green/blue, pink and purple and thought "I'll check it out" and I clicked on it and it was only a few seconds be fore I fell in love.

You Raise Me Up-  I don't remember this story that well but it was after seeing it live back in '09 that it started meaning something to me because I had been going through the whole "I hate my parents" "no one likes me phase" there's was something about it that made me feel better.

Nella Fantasia: Nella Fantasia, back in '09 after I saw it live I could not stop listening to it. So after Someone posted the IOH tour version I'd sit on our front step and just listen to it over and over in the spring sunlight and I felt like i was in my own fantasy

My Heart Was Home Again- After I heard Alex perform it at RCMH I thought about how Lucky I was to be from NY and this year when I heard LK and LL perform it I was like- I miss the hustle and the bustle of the city, I miss hearing the buses and taxis so it's special to me

When you believe- When I got the SFTH CD I played it for my friend who was having some issues and after he heard it he started doing better

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: