Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You can't go wrong with Meav...( Show her some love here)  (Read 16095 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 02:13PM »

Wonder if everybody else does?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 09:54PM »

I  agree  Kimberly....I  would  love  to  meet  her  too  and  tell  her  how  much  her   beautiful  music  means  to  me.   Smiley
And ... of  course... most  of  you  know  I  have ...   Kiss

FieryRedhead

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 09:47PM »

Meav's voice is literally one of the reasons I started taking vocal lessons in high school and wanted to for several years before I was able to start.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 05:11AM »

Meav's voice is literally one of the reasons I started taking vocal lessons in high school and wanted to for several years before I was able to start.
Welcome  to  the  Forum  Fiery  Redhead.   Smiley   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 06:52PM »

She is by most for me not saying no other CW feel the songs like we sure would agree with Alex & other's but Meav feels the songs make it poised and a moment that you are to capture in a moment of a song! She showcases it like no effort too! Grin Whereas Alex transports you in the heart of the song, joy etc. Meav is simplict class of would say she delivers transports the song!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2018, 11:39PM »

She is by most for me not saying no other CW feel the songs like we sure would agree with Alex & other's but Meav feels the songs make it poised and a moment that you are to capture in a moment of a song! She showcases it like no effort too! Grin Whereas Alex transports you in the heart of the song, joy etc. Meav is simplict class of would say she delivers transports the song!
Meav is to RAVE      Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: