Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You can't go wrong with Meav...( Show her some love here)  (Read 16101 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« on: July 22, 2010, 05:05AM »

You can't go wrong with Meav after all  Mary North...Quote !!!

These are such gems of words about MEAVE...show THE AMAVEING MEAVE some LOVE on this T H R E A D  !!!

Meave, you are a truely incredible singer with a voice so lovely it sounds like it is coming from the most
beautiful cathedral in the world....with wonderful echoes..and rich sounds of your high notes..

C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 02:42PM »

These are such gems of words about MEAVE...show THE AMAVEING MEAVE some LOVE on this T H R E A D  !!!

Meave, you are a truely incredible singer with a voice so lovely it sounds like it is coming from the most
beautiful cathedral in the world....with wonderful echoes..and rich sounds of your high notes..

C S

That are wonderfull words.. I love that line with the most beautiful cathedral in the world.. a great description. Méav's has indeed the voice which you could hear when you enter a highland cathedral with lighting through the windows... 

Méav, you're a lovely & incredible singer. Your haunting voice reaches beyond anything, from your deeper lower vocals to your highest soft vocals... they take me to where the sunbeams play  Cheesy Looking foreward to hear more from you. It won't be wrong, it can't be wrong, as it comes from the Celtic Songbird.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 12:07PM »

Meav, you are a beautiful person, both inside and out, with a beautiful, angelic voice.  I never got to see you live with Celtic Woman, but I saw the DVDs and have the CDs.  You were wonderful with them, and I wish I would've known about Celtic Woman when you were with them.  Then, I could've seen you sing with them.  Well, I think they found a great person to fill your spot.  Lynn is just as amazing as you are, and I'm sure you're more than proud of her.  I hope I get to see one of your solo concerts, though, and I really hope I get to meet you someday.  You're so kind and sweet, and you really touch my heart.  You were the one who made me a Celtic Woman Addict.  THANK you for that!

I can't wait to hear the songs you sing in the future, and I hope I do get to see your concert someday.  You are just as magnificent solo as you were with Celtic Woman.  I understand why you had to leave the group.  You have a family you want to be with, and you wanted to persue a solo career.  You are awesome.  You're AMEAVING!!!  Smiley  Giant sweater hugs to you!

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 11:03PM »

Méav,

Even though I never had the opportunity to see you perform live with Celtic Woman, I've seen you on the Celtic Woman DVDs and I think that you are one amazing singer. You have a beautiful voice, and I hope I get the chance to see you perform live one day.

-Mikey
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 11:08PM »

Meav, you are simply aMEAVing!
All your music gives me chills!
One day I hope to see the magic live!

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 01:35AM »

Cheesy We heard you had a great time in Nashville...now waiting until we can see the show this FALL..and everyone
     says your dress was lovely...light Blue is very becoming...with Blonde hair...You are simply : "Ameaving"  someone
     coined this adjective a while back...it fits you spot on...!! Your fans support you 100 % and I wish i could send
     every college kid on this forum one of your albums, but i suppose they can dowload them. Right?

Are you singing anywhere for Christmas? ? ?

shankdee (Carla)

MeavEabhaLisaK25

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 08:32AM »

Meav, you are incredible. i love your voice. i love how you can sing in gaelic. that is awesome. Love you, Meav!!!!
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 01:00PM »

I love you, Meav. Your songs are a-meav-ing as you! Keep it up my lovely celtic songbird!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 01:14PM »

I absolutely love you Méav, mysticism is in the air and the magic of Ireland comes to live when you are singing. Your voice carries me far way, through endless imagination.. I hope I'll have one day the pleasure to see you perform.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 12:25PM »

I LOVE meav she has such a pure voice and she has such a AWSOME personality and is just wonderful!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 01:13AM »

Cheesy  Meav, we are thinking about you and wondering....just doing a little wondering...if you do have a new album
     in mind. If you do, I hope you will have some Gaelic songs on it. You sing those songs in such a lilting, etheral
    light-hearted way...they sound so beautiful, even if we do NOT know what the words are saying..! !
    Hope those little girls of yours are doing well, and I think it is wonderful you can stay home with them, so they
    will know who Mommy is ...I hope you contine to make occasional appearances like you did at Carnagie and Nashville
    so your fans can get a glimpse of you and hear your beautiful voice. I have heard many , many good things about
    both of those appearances...
    Still hoping one day you will come to JAPAN...for the JAPANESE love your voice and choice of songs..

Your fan in JAPAN..known as Shankdee on the Forum here  ( Carla)

Nessa

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 01:49AM »

I LOVE Meav, shes such a beautiful person inside and out, plus her voice is just Ameaving!!!

i especially like the songs she sings in Gaelic, even tho i dont understand it she just sounds so beautiful, she reminds me of  Kate Blanchet in Lord of the Rings(she played Galadrial who was the elf queen i think)!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2014, 08:25PM »

I LOVE meav she has such a pure voice and she has such a AWSOME personality and is just wonderful!
   LARK   LOVE   is  always  a  good  thing.   Kiss 

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 04:27AM »

Oh, my brain is displaying that I want to meet her just like I've met my best friends.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 12:02PM »

I  agree  Kimberly....I  would  love  to  meet  her  too  and  tell  her  how  much  her   beautiful  music  means  to  me.   Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: