Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Deirdre?  (Read 12446 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: August 10, 2010, 10:50PM »

For me, I love her beautiful voice, her kind heart, and her stage presence (saw some vids on YouTube).  She's so beautiful both inside and out.

What about you?

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 10:51PM »

everything!!!!!!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 11:05PM »

everything!!!!!!

Agreed!!!

celticartzyangel
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 12:01AM »

Her eyes... **melts**
MaryNorth93
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 05:12AM »

Where to start, where to start...  In the beginning I wasn't interested in her, was just like: 'she replaced Méav once? Okay'. But then I found her album on Itunes and became curious.. and her voice hooked me. Her looks are beautiful as well... blue eyes, dark cruls (not always, but I love the cruls-style the most) and to mention something so girly.. she has a great sence of clothing-style  Cheesy She is kind-hearted, has a great stage presence... She is Deirdre Shannon and she rocks.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:05AM by MaryN. » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 11:50PM »

Deirdre is so awesome!

Gosh I so wish I could've seen her with CW but I didn't know about CW until 2008!  I really missed out lol.  I hear she did a great job singing Meav's songs and fit in great with the other angels!  Smiley  I totally believe you!!!!!!!

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 03:43AM »

Deirdre is an amazing singer, I'm little sad because she didn't in any DVD. But I've heard a beautiful rendition of Time to say goodbye by her and Celtic Tenors and after watching I just say : WOW, I love her voice and I love her look.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 12:29PM »

Deirdre is an amazing singer, I'm little sad because she didn't in any DVD. But I've heard a beautiful rendition of Time to say goodbye by her and Celtic Tenors and after watching I just say : WOW, I love her voice and I love her look.

She's a total angel!!!

LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 02:42PM »

I love .... everything <3 Especially her eyes Wink
She is amazing, I saw her at LotD, she is so amazing on stage, really lovely <3

by me
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 06:39PM »

I love how funny Deirdre is.

In the "The Story so Far" documentary on TGJ DVD it has a clip of the high-ups at CW Ltd. and the girls accepting their awards because the Helix CD had gone gold or platinum or some certification. While accepting the awards, I think it was Dave Kavanagh at the mic, and he was saying something like "it's been a pleasure to work with such talented, professional, and amazing artists..." and then Deirdre cuts in and says "you forgot beautiful!" and everyone in the room started to laugh. I cracked up at that.

I'm glad they included this part. There isn't much about Deirdre on the DVDs, but at least we got to see a small glimpse of her personality.
LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 01:35PM »

I love how funny Deirdre is.

In the "The Story so Far" documentary on TGJ DVD it has a clip of the high-ups at CW Ltd. and the girls accepting their awards because the Helix CD had gone gold or platinum or some certification. While accepting the awards, I think it was Dave Kavanagh at the mic, and he was saying something like "it's been a pleasure to work with such talented, professional, and amazing artists..." and then Deirdre cuts in and says "you forgot beautiful!" and everyone in the room started to laugh. I cracked up at that.

I'm glad they included this part. There isn't much about Deirdre on the DVDs, but at least we got to see a small glimpse of her personality.

haha, thats awesome Wink

by me
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 03:02PM »

I love how she sings : Time to say goodbye with Celtic Tenor !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 10:00PM »

Cheesy I love her album so much, totally fascinated by it...such a winsome, beautiful voice, and I especially love it when
     she sings the "Prayer Song" with her brother, the great Irish Tenor, Matthew...She is also a sweet person from what
     I hear from those whom she has had personal acquaintence....Deirdre Rocks...and I hope she comes to JAPAN soon.

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Jennifer
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 10:41PM »

everything!

the fact she friended me on Facebook! Grin
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 02:31AM »

Cheesy  I love it that she has such a beautiful singing voice and she shares her talents with us - her audience and fans.
      I loved it on FACEBOOK last night when someone posted a tape of Deirdre singing just 24 hours before. "I Dreamt
      I dwelt in Marble Halls" so beautiful. I love it that she commented on this...and i love it that she stays in touch with
      her fans ! ! !She is just the greatest ! ! !

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: