Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An 'I love you Lisa!!!' video!  (Read 7967 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 06:12PM »

Our Nil Se'n La cover vid is up now too! LOLz!

http://www.youtube.com/user/fabfandom#p/u/0/5ZrAQlQ-1Zw

Pahahahahahaha!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! (surprised ya didn't wreck! Wink lol)

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 07:48PM »

Another great job!!!   Maybe you could set with Kasey and me and help us loosen up a bit and enjoy the show more!!!   We need some help to come out of our shells just a bit!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Wink

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
clarumley

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 11:46PM »

Our Nil Se'n La cover vid is up now too! LOLz!

http://www.youtube.com/user/fabfandom#p/u/0/5ZrAQlQ-1Zw

Pahahahahahaha!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! (surprised ya didn't wreck! Wink lol)

Luckily wreck-free, but many of those 'WHAT is going on in that car!?' kind of looks when we pull up to intersections   Cool
clarumley

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 11:56PM »

Another great job!!!   Maybe you could set with Kasey and me and help us loosen up a bit and enjoy the show more!!!   We need some help to come out of our shells just a bit!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Wink

Yeah we might could help Wink Ahahaha we've been out of our shells a while now!! It's fun when you're the first ones at the show to get it started, then a good majority of the people there loosen up too!...which in turn is a great thing for the performers Smiley
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 09:17AM »

Oh my god, I love that!! "Foreign Language FAIL."  PAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Grin Grin Grin  That is so my sister and I!!!  We sing along but I basically just kind of sing it how it sounds!  But hey, from what I hear, you sing it JUST like us. Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 10:50AM »

Oh my god, I love that!! "Foreign Language FAIL."  PAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Grin Grin Grin  That is so my sister and I!!!  We sing along but I basically just kind of sing it how it sounds!  But hey, from what I hear, you sing it JUST like us. Cheesy

SAAAME! LOL! (Foreigh Language FAIL. -- Hahahahaa!!!!!)

I kept cracking up at the "I LOVE YOU LISA!!!!" montage!!! And Spanish Lady!! Hahahahaha! Upload more of these, puts a HUGE smile on my face! Grin

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 05:53PM »

SAAAME! LOL! (Foreigh Language FAIL. -- Hahahahaa!!!!!)

I kept cracking up at the "I LOVE YOU LISA!!!!" montage!!! And Spanish Lady!! Hahahahaha! Upload more of these, puts a HUGE smile on my face! Grin
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

MeavEabhaLisaK25

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 01:57PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that vid was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love LISA too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
hannahelizabeth

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 04:21PM »

That looks like so much fun! Cheesy  I wish i had someone to sing Celtic Woman songs with me, but sadly the people i know who like Celtic Woman just like to listen...

~Hannah
lisaKfanatic

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 11:50AM »

haha i love those!!! had me laughing tons! Smiley I also love lisa! Smiley haha

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 11:24PM »

You're so funny Cheesy I love your videos Grin I really want to sing with you after a concert Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
PATTY TUCKER
Honorary Roadie

"I bless you... and you bless me too."

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 09:04PM »

Oh My, Oh My! Smiley Smiley Smiley I'm still laughing. These videos are great and look like so much fun. We do the same thing in the car, but I'm not brave enough to post it. And yes, we get funny looks at the stop lights too. We just wave and go on without missing a beat. Love Nil Se'n La, your language sounds a lot like ours. LOL Cheesy Keep em coming. I will certainly watch.

"OUR GIRLS"

"OUR ANGELS"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: