Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE Órlagh & Méav Alert!  (Read 93362 times)
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« on: August 14, 2010, 10:18AM »

I am SO excited that I can't type!!!! So, read for yourselves:

http://orlafallonofficial.com/Home/tabid/320/Default.aspx

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zee
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 11:16AM by aislin » Logged

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 10:33AM »

See you there, Zee!!!  Orla!!  and Meav!!  Aw, life is gooooooood!!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 10:46AM »

Oh, what I'd give to be able to get there in September!   Undecided

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 11:02AM »

Oh my goodness!  How exciting!!  And she'll be singing with Meav too!! Cheesy  Can't wait to see it on PBS. Smiley
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 11:33AM »

My initial reaction to this: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG--ORLAGH!!!!!!-OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-MEAV!!!!!!!-OMGOMGOMGOMG-ORLAGH AND MEAV!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Yay. Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 11:34AM »

This is gonna be great!   Smiley

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 11:35AM »

Oh, what I'd give to be able to get there in September!   Undecided

Aaaaaaaagreed Rich!!!!

Woooooooooooo!!!! can you say EPIC?!?!?! Cheesy Cannoooooooooooooooooooot wait to see it!!!! Grin

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Maggie
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 11:44AM »

WHERE ARE WE STAYING?

The Divine Sisterhood together again!!!

I'm looking for flights......

Mind you, I haven't run it by Dave yet !  Grin Grin Grin I hope he can take a couple of days off and come with me.

I'll ask Cathy if she can come over to Nashville......I hope she can get a couple of days off work too.....

This is SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 12:54PM by Maggie » Logged
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 11:53AM »

I have a big hug waiting for you, Maggie!

When Orlagh told us who one of her guests (Meav, of course) will be, she knew how excited I'd be...oh Happy day!!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Artist1

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 11:55AM »

I'm already making plans, car rental check, hotel check, oh yeah don't forget to take Brenda check. An 8 hour drive is worth this, I just hope I get tickets. I still have last years birthday present to give to her. Good god I'm a mess, I have to do something special for Maev who I never thought I'd meet. I also can't wait to meet some of you I have just heard about, it is like celebrity week, ok I won't go that far but it will be great. I know a great dinner place just blocks from the venue.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 11:58AM by Artist1 » Logged

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 12:01PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!  ORLA AND MEAV TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DAVID ARCHULETA TOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I <3 David!!!!!

Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 12:16PM »

My first thought was Orlagh and Meav came back to join Celtic Woman again butttt anyhow I'm happy enough that both can perform together again! Please do update me if there's any video  on YouTube! would love to see and is eagerly waiting for it! Thanks all. Wink

Artist1

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 12:29PM »

Hotel Indigo is a great hotel just two blocks from the venue, very historic and just a beautiful place to stay.

MaryNorth93
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 12:31PM »

This news made my day!!! Two of my favorite vocalists performing together, AWESOME, AWESOME & 100 % AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I...  hope though the material will be available by more ways than pbs  Undecided
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 12:35PM »

Oh yes please let us know if there's any videos.  Smiley

And I hope this comes out on DVD, and OMG I hope there'll be a CD that goes with it too (hey I can dream lol).

I was sooooo hoping Meav and Orla would sing together again and OMG sooo hoping David Archuleta would meet at least one Celtic Woman!!!  OMG beautiful combination!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: