Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 115   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphics Requests  (Read 534553 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: August 11, 2007, 12:30PM »

We have a number of very skilled graphic artists on the forum, and most of them are very generous about sharing their skills.  We often receive requests from other members who don't possess either the skills or the software tools to create their own banners, avatars, screen caps, etc.  So I'm going to make this a sticky topic thread where folks can post their requests.  Those of you who do have the talent and the time to work on these requests can then keep an eye on this topic and look for the ones that interest you.  I'll even set aside a directory and some space on my web server to store the graphics, so our members can hotlink directly to them.

Okay?  Who's first?   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
KiernanKate
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 12:33PM »

THANK YOU RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still want photoshop though...lol

Would someone be willing to make a Mairead Nesbitt background for me please.

I'm not too picky on what pic is used but to make it easier (I LOVE action shots!)
epicwolf

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 12:58PM »

That is awesome Rich. What a nice thing to do. Hey, i was wondering if any of you guys can make me a sig? I always wanted a better sig than what I have now but just afraid to asked because Im still a newbie here lol. I got two pics I want to use for the sig. I dont know exactly what i want to do with it but I would like this two pictures to be in my sig. Maybe the creative genious and experts at graphic design can help me make a sig using this two pictures. Thanks!

Moscapoet
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 02:52PM »

I want to say thank you so much to Siobhan for the very beautiful Mairead banner and to Rich for getting it installed for me. I wish I had the skills to return the favor. This is such a nice thing to offer all us technological troglodytes out here. I'm really very grateful to you both and to any others willing to assist in such requests. What a nice family we have.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 03:24PM »

Are you going to do something with them?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
JRRacing64
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 09:46PM »

That is awesome Rich. What a nice thing to do. Hey, i was wondering if any of you guys can make me a sig? I always wanted a better sig than what I have now but just afraid to asked because Im still a newbie here lol. I got two pics I want to use for the sig. I dont know exactly what i want to do with it but I would like this two pictures to be in my sig. Maybe the creative genious and experts at graphic design can help me make a sig using this two pictures. Thanks!

Well, I just finished whipping up something for you. Um... I kinda took the liberties on the theme. But if you like the result feel free to use it! Enjoy. Smiley

epicwolf

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 11:18PM »

Well, I just finished whipping up something for you. Um... I kinda took the liberties on the theme. But if you like the result feel free to use it! Enjoy. Smiley

thanks a lot!  I will use it until somebody make me another one that's better lookin or whatever lol. I appreciate it!

JRRacing64
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 12:44AM »

I'm not too picky on what pic is used but to make it easier (I LOVE action shots!)

I assumed you meant a desktop background. So her you go! Hope it's to your liking. Enjoy Smiley

The hi quality one is here

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/JRGT64/Nesbittwallpaper.png
Spanish_lady

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 11:45AM »

If someone gets bored and decides they would like to make me a desktop background, that would be wonderful!  Smiley  I'm not picky about the image, but I would like it to be a group picture maybe with a few other pictures inocorperated in. I've tired to make backgrounds before and I failed horribly so I'm just going to leave it the experts here:D
KiernanKate
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 11:47AM »

I assumed you meant a desktop background. So her you go! Hope it's to your liking. Enjoy Smiley

Thank you!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 12:29PM »

Those graphics I've seen now are so cool too! Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 05:50PM »

Get GIMP http://www.gimp.org/ its just like photoshop and free Smiley

JRRacing64
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 07:01AM »

If someone gets bored and decides they would like to make me a desktop background, that would be wonderful!  Smiley  I'm not picky about the image, but I would like it to be a group picture maybe with a few other pictures inocorperated in. I've tired to make backgrounds before and I failed horribly so I'm just going to leave it the experts here:D
Here you go. Enjoy Smiley

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 07:02AM »

Shocked
Nice blue... Shocked

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 07:11AM »

I knew this topic would be popular.  You guys are so cool!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 115   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: