Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For people still in school...Celtic Woman as Teachers  (Read 14469 times)
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« on: August 29, 2010, 03:24PM »

Okay, so I was thinking, if we could have all CW as our teachers (meaning any single member or worker in CW, old and new, like David, Nick Bailey, ect.) who would replace what for what subject we have?

Lets see, I'll post my subject schedule and put in place who I could see teaching me in that subject. I won't choose my favorites (at leats try not to xD), just who first pops into mind, this should be fun!

1. Choir  David (He reminds me of my choir teacher)
2. Drama Chloe (you know Chloe would be the best at this!)
3. English Orla (She reminds me of an olden day school teacher...have no clue why)
4. Science Alex (she seems like a science type-of girl!)
5. Lunch (haha, I'll choose someone who would watch us during lunch) Nick
6. Math Lisa (Haha, can totally see her pacing the classroom with glasses explaining geometry)
7. World History Lynn (Totally!)

Your turn!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:43AM by Kakiya » Logged

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
megachipper
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 03:37PM »

Okay, so I was thinking, if we could have all CW as our teachers (meaning any single member or worker in CW, old and new, like David, Nick Bailey, ect.) who would replace what for what subject we have?

Lets see, I'll post my subject schedule and put in place who I could see teaching me in that subject. I won't choose my favorites (at leats try not to xD), just who first pops into mind, this should be fun!

1. Choir  David (He reminds me of my choir teacher)
3. English Orla (She reminds me of an olden day school teacher...have no clue why)
4. Science Mairead (she seems like a science type-of girl!)
6. Math Alex (Haha, can totally see her pacing the classroom with glasses explaining geometry)

Your turn!

Rofl, you WOULD post this, Becks Cheesy

Okay, lets see...
English 9A-I'd say Meav, i have no clue why....she just strikes as an Eglish-teacher type, lol
Art-okay i can totally see Chloe as an art teacher. or maybe i just want my fav CW to teach my fav subject Cheesy
English 10A (yes, i have two English classes...there's no shame in that Cheesy)- im thinking Lynn for this...
Geometry- ima have to say Orla, she seems kinda math-y to me XD
World History- Lisa. Totally Lisa
Japanese- um........i guess id have to go with Hayley for this one...
Chemistry - Alex, rofl. I can totally see Alex in a lab coat and goggles with a test tube XD XD XD
JRRacing64
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 04:10PM »

All of what you said I agree with. But I can't help but think Mariead would teach gym class. All that energy she has shouldn't be bottled up in a class room! Wink
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 05:54PM »

I can't help but think Mariead would teach gym class. All that energy she has shouldn't be bottled up in a class room! Wink
I agree, Mairead teaches gym and coaches a sports team, maybe track or gymnastics

Meav has a law degree, so lets have her teach civics or government / history.

Lisa once worked with computers, so she teaches computer related classes.

Alex is a Mom so she teaches Home Economics, otherwise Lisa has to work double and teach it as well as computers!

Those sound good!

Ray and Nicky would be the shop teachers. For some reason, I can see those guys hitting things with hammers.

Orla could teach something classical, like ancient history or literature. (Didnt she actually teach before making it in music?) But, being a gardener, she could pull double duty and teach botany or biology as well.

Lynn would be the health teacher, with focus on nutrition and cooking. (Orla would help with the cooking hahaha triple duty for Orla I guess)

Deirdre lived on a farm and has done related chores there, so she teaches animal care and agricultural related stuff.

Hayley teaches world geography and world cultures.

Des and Eoghan teach the instrumental music, like band.

Anthony and Tommy teach plumbing classes, they are, after all, experts with pipes!   Cheesy

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 05:58PM »

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  CELTIC WOMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
 Principal: David Downs
 KDG:  Meav( she would calm them down with her lullaby set)
 Grade one-Chloe
 Grade two-Alex
 Grade three-Dierdre
 Grade four- Lynn
 Grade five-Mairead
 Grade 6-Ray

Art: Haylery Music: Lisa: P E Nicky  Gaelic: Orla

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
LauraHutchison

Lisa Kelly _ Our forever "She-roe !"

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 07:54PM »

Well, I am WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY past school age but I could totally see
Chloe teaching English
Lynn teaching a language
Mairead - yeah the gym teacher.
but I gotta say I really picture Lisa with the lab coat and goggles on, mixin' up things, blowing stuff up and laughing hysterically about it.  Not sure why, but wait her comes Meav coming down the hallway towards Lisa's class with a ruler in her hand and that classic "What have ya done now" look on her face.

""..People forget what you said, people forget what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel" __Maya Angelou
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 08:44PM »

I can't help but think Mariead would teach gym class. All that energy she has shouldn't be bottled up in a class room! Wink
I agree, Mairead teaches gym and coaches a sports team, maybe track or gymnastics
All that power she's probably got stored in her arm, I think she should coach baseball! She's probably got an amazing pitch! I totally picture her in like "A League of Their Own" situations. Course, I can do that with all the girls. lol
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 04:19PM »

What's KDG? Maybe I haven't heard of it.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 04:27PM »

What's KDG? Maybe I haven't heard of it.
Short for kindergarten
celticartzyangel
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 04:31PM »

but I gotta say I really picture Lisa with the lab coat and goggles on, mixin' up things, blowing stuff up and laughing hysterically about it.  Not sure why, but wait her comes Meav coming down the hallway towards Lisa's class with a ruler in her hand and that classic "What have ya done now" look on her face.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanks for the mental piccie! XD I can totally picture that too!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 04:57PM »

Anthony and Tommy teach plumbing classes, they are, after all, experts with pipes!   Cheesy

HA HA HA!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 07:51AM »

Hmmm... This is going to be hard...
1.AP Prob/Stat-Lisa
2.Physics- Ray or Nicky (especially the mechanics part)
3.AP English- Orlagh 
4.German 3- Lynn
5.AP Calc AB-Meav
6.Intro to Art Sem 1-Chloe
6.Metal shop Sem 2- Mairead

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Kakiya

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 08:43AM »

6. Math Alex (Haha, can totally see her pacing the classroom with glasses explaining geometry)

Your turn!

Rofl, you WOULD post this, Becks Cheesy

Okay, lets see...
English 9A-I'd say Meav, i have no clue why....she just strikes as an Eglish-teacher type, lol
Art-okay i can totally see Chloe as an art teacher. or maybe i just want my fav CW to teach my fav subject Cheesy
English 10A (yes, i have two English classes...there's no shame in that Cheesy)- im thinking Lynn for this...
Geometry- ima have to say Orla, she seems kinda math-y to me XD
World History- Lisa. Totally Lisa
Japanese- um........i guess id have to go with Hayley for this one...
Chemistry - Alex, rofl. I can totally see Alex in a lab coat and goggles with a test tube XD XD XD

Haha, see? Alex totally seems the Alex type! I can just totally see her over bubbling chemicals with goggles

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

Kakiya

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 08:44AM »

All of what you said I agree with. But I can't help but think Mariead would teach gym class. All that energy she has shouldn't be bottled up in a class room! Wink

Yes! I didn't get PE this year because I chose Choir and Drama for Music Theatre requirments in high school, but I def Agree with JRRacing64, because Mairead does have wild energy!

LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 01:10PM »

1. Choir  David (He reminds me of my choir teacher)
4. Science Alex (she seems like a science type-of girl!)
6. Math Lisa (Haha, can totally see her pacing the classroom with glasses explaining geometry)

Your turn!

If Lisa would be my math teacher i think i would LOVE maths Wink

by me
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: