Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Órla Fallon's Celtic Christmas PBS showings  (Read 64624 times)
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2010, 03:27PM »

Orlagh posted on her Official Facebook page that her Christmas Special will be airing in her native Ireland on Christmas Eve!! What a great Christmas gift for her family and  friends. Congrats, Orlagh!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
paladin

« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2010, 04:14PM »

I agree 100% with Zee congrats. have a great Christmas. Grin
greenfire6
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2010, 08:58PM »

Orlagh posted on her Official Facebook page that her Christmas Special will be airing in her native Ireland on Christmas Eve!! What a great Christmas gift for her family and  friends. Congrats, Orlagh!
Zee

This is fantastic!!!! I heartily agree, a great Christmas gift for her family and friends... and everyone else in Ireland!!!!!

Maybe a need for a new thread: "Órla Fallon's Celtic Christmas BBC showings" or LOL! something like that. Cheesy

Go Órla go!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2010, 09:09PM »

Zee

Congratulations to Orlagh indeed!  And some lucky home folks are going to see first hand why she is such a hit here in the US!  And let's know forget Meav's family and friends who'll see it as well!   Wink Grin

Tennessee

« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2010, 10:12PM »

Congrats Orla!

John 20:29
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2010, 03:20PM »

If you look carefully at the top photo of Orlagh's visit to WVIZ on her website. 

You can see Orlagh watching Dave and I taking phone orders for her CDs and DVDs during the live airing of her Celtic Christmas special.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2010, 06:23PM »

If you look carefully at the top photo of Orlagh's visit to WVIZ on her website. 

You can see Orlagh watching Dave and I taking phone orders for her CDs and DVDs during the live airing of her Celtic Christmas special.

Tom

It also looks like this photo of yours, Tom:

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2010, 07:51PM »

Thanks John,

That one looks familiar as well,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
aNDy
« Reply #143 on: December 12, 2010, 09:32AM »

Orlagh on GPB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjxO04iZVvo
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #144 on: December 12, 2010, 12:30PM »

Thanks aNDy!  Great interview!  Looks like Orla is very big in Georgia too!  Cool

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #145 on: December 12, 2010, 08:03PM »

Thanks aNDy!  Great interview!  Looks like Orla is very big in Georgia too!  Cool

John, I think Orlagh is on her way to being "big" in a lot of places!!

Zee

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #146 on: December 13, 2010, 06:36PM »

John, I think Orlagh is on her way to being "big" in a lot of places!!

Zee

Absolutely right, Zee!  More and more of her Celtic Woman fans are catching sight of her once more--and loving it!  Wink Grin

Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #147 on: December 13, 2010, 08:16PM »

Does anyone know if it's showing on PBS anything soon for Philly? Channels 23, 12, or 29 because I deleted my taping of it.

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2010, 01:31PM »

Does anyone know if it's showing on PBS anything soon for Philly? Channels 23, 12, or 29 because I deleted my taping of it.

I checked WHYY and WLVT ( Bethlehem ) and don't see any future airing for Orlagh's Celtic Christmas. I believe most of them aired it between Nov.27th and December 9th. Sorry! You can purchase the DVD, however.

Zee

Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2010, 03:36PM »

I checked WHYY and WLVT ( Bethlehem ) and don't see any future airing for Orlagh's Celtic Christmas. I believe most of them aired it between Nov.27th and December 9th. Sorry! You can purchase the DVD, however.

Zee

Thanks Smiley I'm going to ask for it for Christmas so she can sign it in April Wink

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: