Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ireland Show ROCKED!!!!!!! Review Here  (Read 8991 times)
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 10:20PM »

So that's what an Órlagh concert must be like. I'll have to experience one for myself, one of these days. It just sounds so, I don't know, AMAZING! lol Cheesy
Maggie
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 12:58AM »

Seriously?!  Man, I want details!!   Grin

No kidding!!!  Details...Details...Details...Details...Details...Details...Details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Kasey..I too have to disagree with Maggie's advice (sorry Maggie... Grin )....since you are the forum representative, AND a member of the Still Smilin (even more than usual) Club...you are required to do a full review.... Grin Grin Grin Grin(besides that, you're driving us nuts here with anticipation).

Hey, you guys can disagree all you like - knock yourselves out!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm sure Kasey's Military training has taught him not to get distracted from the main objective...
...which right now is enjoying every minute in Ireland. Wink

He can write reviews anytime (maybe on the way back to USA) and most magical moments are better in retrospect,
when you've had time to absorb them.
He has some fun times ahead in the next few days, and will not have time for "full reviews".
You can't expect him to sit at a computer  Roll Eyes  when he could be out meeting people, breathing in the Irish countryside,
and enjoying Irish Guinness.

I'm sure we want our Kasey's time in Ireland to be memories to treasure in 2011,
when he will be in a dry and dusty land where the natives are not so friendly.

Kasey's Quote:
"my team and I will be leaving early 2011 to play in the sandbox again."

While he's in the "sandbox", he can plan his next Irish vacation for 2012.

Meanwhile.....I've got his back while he's in Ireland.

Sláinte, Kasey!
Cheesy

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 03:44AM by Maggie » Logged
Antiup

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 11:07AM »

Battery about to die, trip is awesome.
2 hours from the Tinahely show. Good times ahead.
Maggie gots my back, no Doubt about it, Kilkeeny up tomorrow and the Rings of Kerry and Dingle.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Antiup

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 11:08AM »

Oh and the Guinness is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way smoother to some it up in one word!!!! Grin
Breno

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 05:57PM »

Which songs she sang?
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 06:01PM »

Have fun, Kasey!!! I gotta go with Maggie on this one. Ireland is too amazing and magical to worry about the internet. Have a BLAST and be safe!!!!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Maggie
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 01:22AM »

Have fun, Kasey!!! I gotta go with Maggie on this one. Ireland is too amazing and magical to worry about the internet.
Have a BLAST and be safe!!!!!

Thanks Emily! This weekend will take every ounce of stamina Kasey has!

There isn't any doubt he will have enjoyed the concert in Tinahely....
Órlagh is on home ground, only about 5 miles from Knockananna, singing for her own people.
She would be at her very happiest.
It's a small theatre, Kasey and friends had front row seats.....so she could not miss them! Cheesy

The Theatre has an amazing variety of events, plays and films:
http://www.tinahely-courthouse.ie/CACtheatre.html

A little bird told me.....a local footballer told Kasey about a good music session in the local pub, after the Concert....
oh dear, it's going to be a long night, and I sense a hangover coming on..... Grin

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:11AM by Maggie » Logged
Antiup

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 03:55AM »

Maggie- I will never question your Ninja skills. How did you know>? Scary but cool? great time. no hang over but a little droggy. lol. its water time and prep for the next adventure.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: