Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Comes First?  (Read 2343 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: September 24, 2010, 05:40PM »

I don't know if anyone here knows the answer to this, but I thought that I'd ask it anyways. Does Celtic Woman film their DVDs first or record their CDs first? I'm just a little curious. Does anyone know?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 05:06AM »

I thought Lisa said in the behind-the-scenes of Songs from the Heart that they finished the recording of their album, which would mean they record their CDs first. But I'm often wrong with this kind of things so don't thrust this comment..  Cheesy
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 08:48AM »

Probably record the cds first. Then they'll go back and edit in any of the Bonus Live tracks.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 09:45AM »

Looks logical to me they record the CD first, when they hear something in the recordings of the cd they have to do it over same as the DVD, but when you have to do it over with the DVD its a lot of work, more then with the CD Kiss
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 06:30PM »

I think that you are right. The CD would probably come first which is why some songs are different on the DVD.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 06:31PM »

I remember Mairead made a twitter update last year saying that they finished SFTH in July, so it was before the DVD. But it could be different for others.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: