Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you have in common with the CW girls?  (Read 18308 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2011, 08:33PM »

I'm kinda like Chloe and Mairead...

Chloe because we were young when we started our musical dreams and we both play piano..... Mairead because I played violin for 12 years

wait, u have been playing the violin for 12 years?? i also play violin ive been playing about that long too!! Cheesy

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
icecubes4ever

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2011, 08:43PM »

Yes I played violin for 12 years i started when i was 5 and stopped last year..... when did u start?

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 09:46AM »

Yes I played violin for 12 years i started when i was 5 and stopped last year..... when did u start?

I started when i was 9 and havent played since of August of 2010 since my parents arent letting me take lessons anymore and i dont seem to be improving since im not taking lessons. i will be 22 in a few weeks so i was playing for many years

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2011, 12:25PM »

I started when i was 9 and havent played since of August of 2010 since my parents arent letting me take lessons anymore and i dont seem to be improving since im not taking lessons. i will be 22 in a few weeks so i was playing for many years

Well I don't play the violin but I play the bagpipes. Been playing them for about 2 years now (major problem was finding a teacher that could give me lessons). It would be a pitty if you stopped playing now. My teacher hasn't always got time so I just practise myself every day (not on the pipes you have a practise chanter, otherwise it would be too loud for a normal household Smiley) and every now and then when we meet up again he tells me that I've improved.

I don't think it's any different playing the violine though. Smiley Maybe it helps if you imagine that Máiréad is listening? Cheesy

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2011, 02:00PM »

I have green eyes just like Mairead??
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2011, 04:25PM »

yeah and you look like lisa or sometimes Chloe

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
John910

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2011, 09:53PM »

I watch Law & Order: SVU and I like animals
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2011, 06:51AM »

yeah and you look like lisa or sometimes Chloe

do I? No idea....
icecubes4ever

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 10:44AM »

I have another common thing with Chloe.. We both LOVE animals!.....I want to be a vet tec or something....I really want to work with animals.

austriakate

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2011, 09:00PM »

Orlagh- I'm a redhead Smiley
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2011, 08:57AM »

Mairead and I play fiddle!!!!!! Chloe and I have the same happy-go-luckiness Cheesy

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Scott T CW fan

The Lord is my shepherd...

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 04:40AM »

For me Lisa Kelley's birthday is on May 7th. My birthday is on May 8th. Lisa and I share the same birth sign.

...yay though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil...
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 05:48AM »

For me Lisa Kelley's birthday is on May 7th. My birthday is on May 8th. Lisa and I share the same birth sign.

Oh then I share the same birth sign as Máiréad. Aries! (my b-day on 12th April) Cheesy

Tahnee

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 12:29AM »

Like Lisa:

I like Law & Order: SVU, I like coffee, I love good music, I like the colour Lilac too. I like to be around my family as much as possible!

Like Orla:

I have the gift of the gab! (Anyone who knows me can tell you that). I have blue eyes but they are a bit darker than hers!

Like Chloe:

I like taking lots of pictures. I love animals. I giggle when I am naughty and share the same year of birth as her (she is 5 months older than me).

Like Lynn:

I make people laugh on a bad day.

Like Alex:

I am a Christian (except that I swear a lot - which is slowly stopping).

Like Mairead:

I am short, I love to move when I hear her fast songs on my IPod!

Like Lisa L:

I am just fun to be around in general!!

Like everyone!!! I am awesome (to my friends) to be around!!! The girls are awesome!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2011, 10:10PM »

New Like Lisa K Cheesy

We have the same middle name
We both like Law & Order: SVU

Like Lisa L:
We've both dyed our hair red at one point
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: