Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haley's Next Album?  (Read 30407 times)
JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 09:36PM »

That's awesome! Can't wait to get it!
Libby

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 10:33PM »

In a magazine article in NZ, they showed this as the cover photo:

Smiley
Patti Plays Pipes

though hope is frail it's hard to kill...<3

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 10:55AM »

can NOT wait!!!!!! I LOVE HAYLEY!!! Hayley is amaazing. her voice is so CLEAR

Patricia~Patti! * I play pipes & harp!

Thank you Hayley! xxxxxxx
ina

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2011, 11:20AM »

The official release date for NZ has been confirmed. It´s the 18th April.  Grin   

Have I wrote this right in english? I am not sure.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2011, 12:03PM »

The official release date for NZ has been confirmed. It´s the 18th April.  Grin   

Have I wrote this right in english? I am not sure.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Grin
Breno

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2011, 02:47PM »

In a magazine article in NZ, they showed this as the cover photo:

Smiley

I can't see the picture...
Libby

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 12:14AM »

Sorry, let's try this:

And here's the article I got it from; it mentions some of the songs!

Hayley Westenra Teams Up With Ennio Morricone
http://www.voxy.co.nz/entertainment/hayley-westenra-teams-ennio-morricone/5/87093
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 05:27AM »

Amazing! Smiley

Libby

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 06:07PM »

Well, that was the full length photo, now here is what it'll actually look like on the cover:

And here's the article I found this one on, which mentions more of the songs!

http://www.christchurchmusic.org.nz/chart-news/music-releases/hayley-westenra-paradiso

It's the same article with additional information on the songs that the previous article didn't mention.

The New Zealand release is April 18th! Unfortunately I've learned that the UK version won't be out till "later in the year", whenever that is. I imagine the US version will be out later on, as well. I can't wait, so I'm going to get the NZ version as soon as I can! Smiley
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2011, 04:28AM »

Wow even with Ennio Morricone? Not bad! That's going to be really good album! Smiley

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2011, 05:56AM »

Here is a link that Hayley tweeted for her Kiwi friends to preorder "Paradiso" and down at the bottom the songs are listed....http://www.marbecks.co.nz/detail/detail.lsd?catalogID=621881

carl

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2011, 10:52AM »

Well, hopefully the US will see it soon.  I wonder if I could order it from someplace in NZ?
Inga
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2011, 02:23AM »

Is she doing promotion in New Zealand for the album in time, TV appearances and so? On her website is not much about it, only "New website is coming soon." It is nearly only one week until 18th April.

They have to do a lot of promotion everywhere it gets released if it should be a success.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:53AM by Inga » Logged
Libby

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2011, 11:41PM »

Hayley is going home to do promotions soon.

Just found out today that the UK release is on August 29th! The tracklist appears to be the same as the NZ one, so far. I would imagine all the big promotions and new website will be happening around that time. And I would guess the U.S. version will be out around the same time, but there's no evidence one way or the other at the moment. In the meantime, here's the link to pre-order the UK version: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paradiso-Hayley-Westenra/dp/B004VPHPQ2/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1302567913&sr=1-1

I pre-ordered the NZ version from Marbeck's, because I can't wait till August to hear it. Of course, I'm planning to buy the US release, as well. My local Borders' carries Hayley albums, according to their website (you can search individual stores to see if they carry a certain item or not), and I won't pass up an opportunity to buy a Hayley album in person!  Smiley
Inga
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 11:01AM »

Well, hopefully the US will see it soon.  I wonder if I could order it from someplace in NZ?

Maybe it can be ordered on Amazon later, when it is out in the UK.

An international release does not mean everywhere in the world. David Garrett is also at Decca/Universal and he has released his latest international album in three countries, the main markets.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: