Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranks and colors  (Read 121117 times)
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2010, 03:31PM »

YAY Marcie!!!

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2010, 05:31PM »

Congrats!!!!!!

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2010, 09:36PM »

That's awesome! Congrats, Marcie!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2010, 07:37AM »

[O/T]

As part of my ongoing, um, research to find topics of interest to our members, I happened across another forum this morning (which will remain nameless).  You think we have some fanatics here?  One of their members joined in September 2002 and currently has 57,563 posts.  That works out to about 20 posts a day, every day, for 8 years!  Appropriately, his rank on that forum is, "No Lifer"!   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2010, 09:36AM »

Wow...

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2010, 12:15PM »

Yeah there is another forum that I lurk on every now and then, and 40 of the members have over 30,000 posts!

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2010, 04:07PM »

[O/T]

As part of my ongoing, um, research to find topics of interest to our members, I happened across another forum this morning (which will remain nameless).  You think we have some fanatics here?  One of their members joined in September 2002 and currently has 57,563 posts.  That works out to about 20 posts a day, every day, for 8 years!  Appropriately, his rank on that forum is, "No Lifer"!   Cheesy
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

celticartzyangel
« Reply #172 on: July 28, 2010, 09:25PM »

[O/T]

pahahaha!
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2010, 02:23PM »

ok, I KNOW you won't tell us what the next ranks are, but that one? maybe you could make one rank that?? I don't know if you can name the different ranks, but mebbe you could do that..... just for me?? mebbe make that 1,000,000 or 2,000,000 posts??

Jennifer
« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2010, 10:41PM »

[O/T]

Shocked

now THAT'S a number of posts i know I'll NEVER be able to make in a lifetime!
Smileyirish14
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2010, 02:51PM »

[O/T]

Shocked

Never say never Cheesy
Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2010, 05:55PM »

[O/T]

Shocked

Never say never Cheesy
You might hit it, but you never know. Wink "No Lifer"! ROFL, that's hilarious. That's an insane number of posts, I'm only at 1000 on a completely different forum & I post regularly

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
PATTY TUCKER
Honorary Roadie

"I bless you... and you bless me too."

« Reply #177 on: August 19, 2010, 03:05AM »

[O/T]

Shocked

Never say never Cheesy
You might hit it, but you never know. Wink "No Lifer"! ROFL, that's hilarious. That's an insane number of posts, I'm only at 1000 on a completely different forum & I post regularly
WOW! Someone has some serious time on their hands.

"OUR GIRLS"

"OUR ANGELS"
Maggie
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2010, 06:55PM »

"No lifer" is an appropriate name, and I think it's very sad.

I don't even notice how many posts anyone has, ranks and colours mean nothing to me.

This incarnation of the Forum has only existed since 3/29/2007, but the Celtic Woman Forum has existed since 2005.
I joined in March 2006, and in the early days the Forum crashed a few times and had to be rebuilt.
So the number of posts you see doesn't include those from previous "lives" of the CWF.

Nobody has done more for the CW Forum than Rich.
He and the Moderators put in a lot of time and effort, keeping this Forum a safe and comfortable place to be.
There was a wonderful lady whose Forum name was "rosie l" .....she passed away last year...
...she didn't post very often, but when she did it was like a ray of sunshine.

In my opinion that's what matters.....not how many times you log in.
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2010, 11:43PM »

"No lifer" is an appropriate name, and I think it's very sad.

I don't even notice how many posts anyone has, ranks and colours mean nothing to me.

This incarnation of the Forum has only existed since 3/29/2007, but the Celtic Woman Forum has existed since 2005.
I joined in March 2006, and in the early days the Forum crashed a few times and had to be rebuilt.
So the number of posts you see doesn't include those from previous "lives" of the CWF.

Nobody has done more for the CW Forum than Rich.
He and the Moderators put in a lot of time and effort, keeping this Forum a safe and comfortable place to be.
There was a wonderful lady whose Forum name was "rosie l" .....she passed away last year...
...she didn't post very often, but when she did it was like a ray of sunshine.

In my opinion that's what matters.....not how many times you log in.

Thanks for this wonderful post,Maggie! I completely agree with you!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: