Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orla at SOPAC!  (Read 11239 times)
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« on: October 17, 2010, 07:02AM »

Hey gang!

Orlagh will be appearing in New Jersey at the South Orange Performing Arts Center on Sunday, April 17th. Here's the link for more details:

http://www.sopacnow.org/612/%C3%93rla-fallon

Ever so slowly, the dates are trickling in - looks like a great Spring is in the offing!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
binti

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 09:33AM »

Great to see these Spring dates coming out.  Hopefully one will get closer to Florida.  I'm so excited for Orlagh and the success she is experiencing.  She has certainly worked hard and put heart and soul into it.  And we are all grateful to her for doing so.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 11:31AM »

Praying for somewhere in CALI!!!!!!

MarleneDFan1901

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 03:18PM »

omg thats not to far from where i live!!!!!!! i have to get tickets!!  Grin
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 03:55PM »

omg thats not to far from where i live!!!!!!! i have to get tickets!!  Grin

Yes, you do!!! LOL   Let us know how you make out.

Zee

MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 10:19AM »

I got front row center!  It's shaping up to be a great April...

Mike

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 08:34AM »

I got front row center!  It's shaping up to be a great April...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!  There is nothing like front row center! Can't think of a nicer way to spend the month of April and celebrate Spring than attending an Orlagh concert!

Zee

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 10:12AM »

it is only an hour from where I live but I do not think I can because I am saving for a M&G with celtic woman next time they are in my area  Cry Grin

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
paladin

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 07:42PM »

I think its great.  All the venues so far look fantastic but I can't get to any of these performances. Cry  Sad Wish she would come to SLC or Denver. Grin  Lot of fans out here to.  Roll Eyes Grin But I think its easier for her to get back and forth to home along the East and Southeast coast areas. Smiley
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 06:29AM »

I think its great.  All the venues so far look fantastic but I can't get to any of these performances. Cry  Sad Wish she would come to SLC or Denver. Grin  Lot of fans out here to.  Roll Eyes Grin But I think its easier for her to get back and forth to home along the East and Southeast coast areas. Smiley

Hang in there!! Good things come to those who wait!  Wink Grin

Zee

Maggie
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 08:26AM »

Well Sister Zee, your link said that page did not exist.....so I had to do a search.

I discovered SOPAC is the South Orange Performing Arts Center......
great! I live in South Orange County, FL.....but we don't have a PAC.

Then I did a search and found out it is in New Jersey, which is just as familiar to me as the Kalahari Desert.....
so I pulled up a map.

For others who, like me, have never been to the North Eastern USA (except for one traumatic landing in JFK,
from which I could not escape quickly enough) SOPAC is nine miles West of Newark International Airport.

Just to confuse me further, they name all the Cities and Towns up there after English places......
I'm glad Órlagh has someone to plan her route and guide her there, or she would get just as lost as I would!  Roll Eyes

Here is a picture of the only Newark I know, in Nottinghamshire, England:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:40AM by Maggie » Logged
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 05:16PM »

Well Sister Zee, your link said that page did not exist.....so I had to do a search.

I discovered SOPAC is the South Orange Performing Arts Center......
great! I live in South Orange County, FL.....but we don't have a PAC.

Then I did a search and found out it is in New Jersey, which is just as familiar to me as the Kalahari Desert.....
so I pulled up a map.

For others who, like me, have never been to the North Eastern USA (except for one traumatic landing in JFK,
from which I could not escape quickly enough) SOPAC is nine miles West of Newark International Airport.

Just to confuse me further, they name all the Cities and Towns up there after English places......
I'm glad Órlagh has someone to plan her route and guide her there, or she would get just as lost as I would!  Roll Eyes

Here is a picture of the only Newark I know, in Nottinghamshire, England:

THAT Newark is definitely more scenic than the one in New Jersey! LOL

I am sure the performing space is very nice at SOPAC. I can lend Orlagh my GPS if she needs it! LOL

Zee

MarleneDFan1901

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 06:00PM »

my unlce went to the box office and got the tickets to see orla 7th row center row G!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
MarleneDFan1901

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 05:09PM »

i kno this is an old topic but did i ever mention that i got to meet Orla after the show?? since i didnt heres the pic http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1542532618388&set=a.1300670451985.36167.1687150120&type=1&theater let me kno if it works
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 08:43AM »

i kno this is an old topic but did i ever mention that i got to meet Orla after the show?? since i didnt heres the pic http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1542532618388&set=a.1300670451985.36167.1687150120&type=1&theater let me kno if it works

Apparently, we can only view the pic if we are on your friend's list ... I got an error message from Facebook.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: