Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orlagh Concert in Geneva NY  (Read 5042 times)
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« on: October 26, 2010, 01:54PM »

Orlagh will be appearing at the Smith opera House in Geneva NY on 4/21/2011!!!!!!!!!!
For info and tickets go here:

http://www.thesmith.org/events/orla-fallon

Less than an hour away from me!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin (sorry I couldn't contain myself!)

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 02:58PM »

She's coming just to visit you, Bruce!  Is it safe to assume that you will be attending?  Grin

Mike

bpea55

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 03:15PM »

She's coming just to visit you, Bruce!  Is it safe to assume that you will be attending?  Grin
LOL .....I'm not sure that shes coming just to visit lil ole me!  Grin
Yes, I already bought tickets and have about 50 friends comfirmed they will be going.
The concert is general seating so..look out when those doors open!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin (ok..I calmed down a little..)

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
Thanks so much Orlagh!
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 05:52AM »

Thanks for this update Bruce.  Are you kidding me?Huh  15 miles away!!!!  The only thing better was CW when they were just 20 miles away!!!

Bad timing though.  Sad    Our daughter's due date is April 15th.  I think we will probably be in NC at the time of this concert.  Ouch!!!!

Brad T

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 05:56AM »

Well I live close to NONE of her concerts at this moment but that is ok I will go see Celtic woman instead!

Le Gra
Gabrielle

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 04:16PM »

And, wouldn't you know it, in tonight's newspaper (because we get the Finger Lakes Times based in Geneva) there's an insert with many of the shows at the Smith Opera House.  And there's our lovely Orlagh!

"Orla Fallon from Celtic Woman is an Irish multi-award winning vocalist and harpist.  She sings traditional Irish music, most often in Gaelic.  Celtic Woman, aired on PBS, has held the number one position on the Billboard World Music Charts for a record-breaking 95 consecutive weeks.  $20 general admission, $15 seniors/college students."  (students in grades 12 and under are admitted FREE)

You can't beat THAT price!  As Bruce pointed out....  first come, first serve on seats.

You can also order tickets directly from the Smith Opera House.    1-866-355-5483  weekdays 9 am to 4 pm.  They take MasterCard, Visa, and Discovery.
Want more information?  Got to http://www.thesmith.org

Brad

bpea55

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 06:29AM »

Thanks for this update Bruce.  Are you kidding me?Huh  15 miles away!!!!  The only thing better was CW when they were just 20 miles away!!!

Bad timing though.  Sad    Our daughter's due date is April 15th.  I think we will probably be in NC at the time of this concert.  Ouch!!!!

Brad T
Brad,
I'm sure Orlagh will totally understand about your taking care of family.
Congrats to you and Cindy and your daughter!
We'll be keeping you in our thoughts around that time!
Hope all goes well.
Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks so much Orlagh!
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 07:50AM »

The Rochester PBS station, WXXI, is now offering 2 tickets to the Geneva show + Orla's DVD + 2 M&G tickets for a donation of $365.

Got to:  http://interactive.wxxi.org/support/membership
and click on the "One-Time Gift" button.  Fill in the Form presented and be sure to select this gift from the drop-down list of gifts shown.

Brad T

bpea55

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 08:29AM »

Thanks for the info Brad...already done!!!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Bruce

Thanks so much Orlagh!
Maggie
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 08:54AM »

And, wouldn't you know it, in tonight's newspaper (because we get the Finger Lakes Times based in Geneva) there's an insert with many of the shows at the Smith Opera House.  And there's our lovely Orlagh!

$20 general admission, $15 seniors/college students."  (students in grades 12 and under are admitted FREE)

That's fantastic!
You guys within reach should definitely go! I am planning to be in London at that time.

They have Cherish the Ladies at the Smith Opera House on Dec 19th too, same price.

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 10:12PM »

Thanks for the info Brad...already done!!!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Bruce

Does this mean you are going,Bruce?   Wink Wink Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: