Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour dates announced!  (Read 54846 times)
Maggie
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2010, 03:18AM »

Órlagh's tour schedule is crazy!
Especially for a wee girl from an Island where a trip up to Dublin is considered a major journey.
If she went into a pub in Knockananna and told the locals the mileage she will be doing,
they would tell her she was "away with the faeries".

For example on 1st April she will be in Harrisburg PA, on 3rd she will be in Roanoke VA,
then back up to Philadelphia PA on 5th.
That's like going from Crookhaven, on the South coast of County Cork, up to Ballyhillion, on the North coast of Donegal,
and back again! No Irishman in his right mind would consider such a journey - not even by air, if that were possible.

There seems to be a span of almost 2 weeks empty btwn Memphis, TN and Bethlehem, PA.  
My only hope at this point is that they will add some more venues in the general southeast area.  

I agree Melissa, we need more dates down here in the Deep South (FL, GA, AL, MS, LA)
Órlagh could even pop home on Aer Lingus direct from Orlando, if she's feeling homesick by then.

Hey Órlagh - our Church (Holy Family near DisneyWorld) has a new Concert Hall with great accoustics and sound system,
 and seating for about 2,500.....We would have no problem filling the place.
I'm sure Father Ennis (from Derry) would be thrilled to see you! Cheesy
(He's getting your CD/DVD for Christmas)

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:26AM by Maggie » Logged
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2010, 02:24PM »

I agree Melissa, we need more dates down here in the Deep South (FL, GA, AL, MS, LA)
Órlagh could even pop home on Aer Lingus direct from Orlando, if she's feeling homesick by then.

In the be-careful-what-you-wish-for department (this is excerpted from an e-mail from PBA30 in Atlanta):
  ...and not only will we have Celtic Woman (with M&G!), but a special opportunity with Orla later in the year as well!
So, Orlagh will be performing in ATL among her other sites as yet unannounced. 

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2010, 03:50PM »

In the be-careful-what-you-wish-for department (this is excerpted from an e-mail from PBA30 in Atlanta):
  ...and not only will we have Celtic Woman (with M&G!), but a special opportunity with Orla later in the year as well!
So, Orlagh will be performing in ATL among her other sites as yet unannounced. 

Awesome, Joe!!  Another possible chance to see her next year.  Cheesy  Charlotte is on the list, too, so who knows? Might be getting to see Orlagh again next year if we're lucky! Smiley

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2010, 05:21PM »

The Paducah date listed on December 4 is, I believe, Paducah, Ky not Illinois.  Probably the Carson Center there where Celtic Woman played last year.  A great venue!  Wink Cool

rgamache

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2010, 11:18AM »

Yessssssss. After so long....Orlagh in my back yard in Albany, NY..... Grin Cheesy. April 23. Not sure where yet. Till then, the Dec. 10 show in Rockport, MA is approaching fast......may finally get my Hard Times scroll autographed!  Cheesy

Always giving, never asking back
For when I'm in my final hour looking back
I hope I had a simple love like that
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2010, 08:10PM »

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee I'll be seeing her in April!!!!!  Grin

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2010, 02:04PM »

Orlagh will be coming to Atlanta next fall.

Mark  your calendar.....Sept 28, 2011

Hope to see all of you there!!!

hugs
Kathleen

aNDy
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2010, 02:30PM »

wow that's good news.. thanks.. Smiley
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2010, 08:25PM »

hugs
Kathleen

Good for you,Kathleen!!! I know you will show Orlagh some of that wonderful Southern charm - without the grits! LOL

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2010, 07:17AM »

I just found out that Orla will be here in Pittsburgh on March 31.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2010, 09:49AM »

wait....WHAT?Huh WHERE DID U FIND THAT OUT???  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I MUST go see her in concert!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:01AM by CelticWomanFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2010, 10:25AM »

hugs
Kathleen

It would be so cool to see her in Atlanta next year!  Katharine and I will still be in Clemson getting our Master's, but goodness, its too far in advance to know if a Wednesday would be feasible!  But its good to know now so we can be planning! Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2010, 12:32PM »

wait....WHAT?Huh WHERE DID U FIND THAT OUT???  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I MUST go see her in concert!!!!!!
I received a concert alert this morning from WQED. I pay an extra $50 a year for these, and I get first shot at tickets. Its called "WQED Presents" You may have seen it advertised during shows as they air.

Also, Riverdance is coming on February 25.

So Orla, Riverdance, and of course the Celtic Woman concert have my credit card outstanding balance looking, well, outstanding. hahaha  Shocked

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2010, 12:47PM »

So...I just read on Orlagh's website that she will be at the Border's in Boston on December 10th at 1:00PM...guess who is just gonna be there at the same time??? ME!!!! LOL Just so happens I work just down the street...YESSSSSSSSS!!!!
Maybe she can sign my CD/DVD..

Kelly
lcainsa
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2010, 01:43PM »

So Orla, Riverdance, and of course the Celtic Woman concert have my credit card outstanding balance looking, well, outstanding. hahaha  Shocked

LOL, I bet!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: