Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour dates announced!  (Read 54668 times)
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 07:32PM »

I can't see the dates either. Sad
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 07:33PM »

I'm not on a MacBook.  I have a Compaq pc with Vista.
Maybe they are secret concerts.
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 07:39PM »

Somebody took them down around 5pm; I don't think they were supposed to be posted yet.

Mike

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 07:39PM »

I do not see it either.   Might be the MacBook ...
They were on earlier.. and I have a mac also

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 07:48PM »

Somebody took them down around 5pm; I don't think they were supposed to be posted yet.
I'll call the Pentagon.  Someone there will have the list.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:51PM by Jim M. » Logged
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 07:57PM »

I SWEAR THEY WERE ON THERE THIS MORNING! Shocked Shocked

I just checked it out myself and it now shows only the two December shows with three added appearances at Borders stores - 2 in North Carolina and 1 in Boston. In Denny's message, he stated the tour dates would be listed on Orlagh's website November 1st so I don't think it was a case of posting the dates before they should have. Perhaps, some corrections had to be made or updated. Let's wait and see - believe me, I am just as anxious as everyone to get the full schedule!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
greenfire6
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 07:57PM »

Its all good!  Grin

I'm sure the Tour schedule was taken down for good reason and will be put back up when appropriate.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 08:22PM »

I don't see a list of dates.  Where are they?

The website was in a state of flux all day; I'm betting all will be set tomorrow.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 08:42PM »

So I don't need to call the Pentagon?
Tennessee

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 08:54PM »

I'd call them anyway Jim.

John 20:29
greenfire6
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 08:55PM »

So I don't need to call the Pentagon?

I'm afraid if you call the Pentagon Jim, the first four rows of every show will be filled up active duty military. Cheesy
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 01:56PM »

When they do release the dates is like CW where you have to pledge for tickets and does Orla do an official M&G like CW where you have to pledge for the tickets?

Wife2CWFan
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 02:13PM »

When they do release the dates is like CW where you have to pledge for tickets and does Orla do an official M&G like CW where you have to pledge for the tickets?
Fare as I know tickets to Orla's concerts are sold by the venues. I have not heard of any PBS M&G for an Orla concert.
From what I heard she just hangs around after her concert and meets the fans that want to met her.  However there are some Borders stores hosting M& G with Orla. Check her web site for one near you. I know there are two chances to meet Orla in  North Carolina. One before her concert 12/4/2010 2:00 PM     
Charlotte, NC - Borders Store  and one the day after 12/5/2010 2:00 PM     
Chapel Hill, NC - Borders Store . Hope you get a chance to meet her ! She is so sweet!!! Smiley
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 02:17PM »

Fare as I know tickets to Orla's concerts are sold by the venues. I have not heard of any PBS M&G for an Orla concert.
From what I heard she just hangs around after her concert and meets the fans that want to met her.  However there are some Borders stores hosting M& G with Orla. Check her web site for one near you. I know there are two chances to meet Orla in  North Carolina. One before her concert 12/4/2010 2:00 PM     
Charlotte, NC - Borders Store  and one the day after 12/5/2010 2:00 PM     
Chapel Hill, NC - Borders Store . Hope you get a chance to meet her ! She is so sweet!!! Smiley
awesome thank you! She is going to be 2 hours from me so i am going to that show. I can't wait! I have never seen orla perform live

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 04:16PM »

I don't see a list of dates.  Where are they?

http://www.orlafallon.com/Tour/tabid/1042/Default.aspx

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: