Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orla's Celtic DVD & CD  (Read 31739 times)
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2010, 08:53PM »

That was a great night Mike,

Thanks for the reminder!!!!

There is also a VERY special surprise included if you know where to look, but I'm sworn to secrecy, sorry.
We know where to find you, Thomas; you can't keep silent forever!
Lol!! That's right!  Can't you even tell "Friends of Thomas"   Wink Cheesy

Hey, wait just a cotton pickin' minute!  I'm a "Friend of Thomas" too; I have proof:

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2010, 01:03AM »

It says my order has 'not yet shipped'. Has it shipped for anyone?
I got an email a few hours ago saying my orders has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow.
Juan, what shipping method did you choose, the faster one or the regular one? I chose the regular one and didn't get that email.
I used the faster shipping method so that's probably why you didn't get that email.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 04:00AM »

I struck out looking for it at stores. I anticipated this could happen, but the one store I went to is pretty good when it comes to CW. It had Chloe's, Mairead's, and Meav's CDs in stock, along with all the CW stuff. I could have sworn they had Orla's CDs before too, but not now. The kid working there tried looking it up, but Orla wasn't even on the sytem  Angry   So time to order via Amazon.

On the bright side, I drifted on into one of the mall's sports clothing stores and they had way too much inventory of college t-shirts, so they were selling at $5 each. Usually such shirts cost in the $15 - $20 range. I bought 5 different Notre Dame shirts!  Shocked   Smiley

edit - Just checked the Barnes & Noble web page. Looks like its in stock at several local stores. Should have done that in the first place.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 04:35AM by Cash » Logged

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 04:35AM »

Órla's cd is released in the Dutch Itunes-store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd thought I'd post it here, for my fellow international fans who also want the cd and hold back by high shipping costs.. it's downloading right now, so excited!!!  Cheesy  Grin It should be available in more Itunes-stores outside the U.S, if I checked well.
Ruth
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2010, 06:03AM »

I got an email a few hours ago saying my orders has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow.
Juan, what shipping method did you choose, the faster one or the regular one? I chose the regular one and didn't get that email.
I used the faster shipping method so that's probably why you didn't get that email.

the CD came today, shipped by priority mail to the European Area....... Cool
CWphile

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2010, 06:22AM »

Órla's cd is released in the Dutch Itunes-store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd thought I'd post it here, for my fellow international fans who also want the cd and hold back by high shipping costs.. it's downloading right now, so excited!!!  Cheesy  Grin It should be available in more Itunes-stores outside the U.S, if I checked well.

Good!
I went straight to look for this CD and found it available in Japanese iTunes Store too!
Needless to say, I purchased it.  Cheesy

Thank you for the nice information!

Now iTunes Store is being dominated by The Beatles.  Shocked

Keiko
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2010, 11:59AM »

Órla's cd is released in the Dutch Itunes-store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd thought I'd post it here, for my fellow international fans who also want the cd and hold back by high shipping costs.. it's downloading right now, so excited!!!  Cheesy  Grin It should be available in more Itunes-stores outside the U.S, if I checked well.
Both of her Christmas CD's are now on Itunes for anyone in the states!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2010, 12:02PM »

Órla's cd is released in the Dutch Itunes-store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd thought I'd post it here, for my fellow international fans who also want the cd and hold back by high shipping costs.. it's downloading right now, so excited!!!  Cheesy  Grin It should be available in more Itunes-stores outside the U.S, if I checked well.

Yeah, the states, but I was talking about the international Itunes-stores  Wink Winter, Fire & Snow isn't avalaible here yet, but I hope Itunes accepts my request.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2010, 12:03PM »

Yeah, the states, but I was talking about the international Itunes-stores  Wink Winter, Fire & Snow isn't avalaible here yet, but I hope Itunes accepts my request.
oh sorry I didn't see the outside part. hahah

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2010, 02:34PM »

Just got the email 30 seconds ago! Did yours arrive, yet? Hopefully mine will be here by this weekend!
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2010, 05:30PM »

I got the dvd today (Barnes & Noble), and it is great!  I was hoping for more crowd views, but it is beautifully done.  Orlagh should be proud.  Smiley

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2010, 09:12PM »

I also bought it today at Barnes & Noble. Its very good. Although I don't think they needed many more crowd views, they could have made one more...a close up of me  Cheesy   I am pretty darn hard to see, just a distant foggy blur on the edge. I got close to getting on, but they stopped it at a certain Ohio resident, his friend, and a certain time traveling dog from Pennsylvania. The 2 guys with law degrees on the end were cut out! (John lets sue them)  Wink Cheesy

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2010, 09:15PM »

**crosses fingers** that I will be getting this tomorrow!!! Grin Grin Cheesy

MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2010, 09:21PM »

I got close to getting on, but they stopped it at a certain Ohio resident, his friend, and a certain time traveling dog from Pennsylvania.
I guess I'm Órla's favorite Mike too.  Sorry.  Sad

Mike

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2010, 11:02PM »

I got close to getting on, but they stopped it at a certain Ohio resident, his friend, and a certain time traveling dog from Pennsylvania.
I guess I'm Órla's favorite Mike too.  Sorry.  Sad
You earned being their favorite, by attending 75+ shows and, more importantly, providing them with chocolate. They see you they think sweet. They see me they think....well....best not to ask

Seriously though, I hope that I didnt reveal something here that should have waited. It just occurred to me that you may not have seen it yet. Sorry.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: