Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orla's Celtic DVD & CD  (Read 31725 times)
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 07:05AM »

Seriously though, I hope that I didn't reveal something here that should have waited. It just occurred to me that you may not have seen it yet. Sorry.
Actually, I haven't seen it yet but a little birdie from Ohio broke the news to me last week.

Mike

Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2010, 08:15AM »

I'll be getting the CD & DVD soon but now I'm listening to it on Youtube and I LOVE it! Cheesy Great job Orla!!!

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
L.A. Girl

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2010, 07:07PM »

My CD and DVD came today! I am so ecstatic, esp. after having met Orla last night!

Dianne
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 07:55PM by L.A. Girl » Logged
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2010, 07:10PM »

I got my Orla Fallon Celtic Christmas CD and DVD today.   And I managed to wait a whole 30 minutes before popping the DVD in the player.

But before I did, I read through the liner notes (I always do this when I get a new CD......just habit)

And let me say that when I read what Orla wrote, it brought tears to my eyes!     And Im not a cry-er.

I dont want to spoil the experience for you,  just take my word for it..........You Have To Read It!!

Melis 

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2010, 07:11PM »

I GOT IT!!!!!

barbeaver

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2010, 08:29PM »

I got my CD/DVD in the mail today. They are both awesome and SOMEONE is in for a very BIG SURPRISE!!!  All I can say is...ORLAGH, you are the BEST!!!!

EMERALD GEMS
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2010, 08:49PM »

Oh my goodness!! I just read and was Like "awwww" that was very sweet of her!! Kiss

aNDy
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2010, 08:56PM »

Mine arrived today also. Now I'm off to sink into the couch for the weekend.. CYA folks! =)
L.A. Girl

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2010, 09:13PM »

I felt the same way you did, Melissa!

Dianne
binti

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2010, 09:17PM »

I've just finished watching th DVD....brings back such happy, exciting memories of being there....seeing Orlagh and all the others on stage.  It was so great to be there and now to be able to enjoy it over and over.  Orlagh is the BEST!
Very special dedication included by Orlagh. 

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
Don S

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2010, 09:33PM »

Well, Orla's new CD and DVD showed up in the mail today.  Of course I've already pulled the CD into iTunes and onto my iPod touch.   Yea, new music to listen to tonite!

--
Don

JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2010, 10:07PM »

It says my order has 'not yet shipped'. Has it shipped for anyone?
I got an email a few hours ago saying my orders has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow.
Juan, what shipping method did you choose, the faster one or the regular one? I chose the regular one and didn't get that email.
I used the faster shipping method so that's probably why you didn't get that email.
Just got the email 30 seconds ago! Did yours arrive, yet? Hopefully mine will be here by this weekend!
Mine arrived two days ago.
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2010, 01:05AM »

I received my combo pack today as well!!  I just finished watching the DVD.  Saw a lot of familiar faces in the pit seats!  Wink  It was WONDERFUL!!  How I wish I had been able to go!!  Got a little choked up on a couple of the songs.  You could also see how much it meant to Órlagh and Méav to sing together again!  Hope to see Órlagh at at least one of her tour stops coming up!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2010, 12:44PM »

WOW!!!! That DVD was faaaantastic!!!!!!!  Órlagh and Méav sounded amazing and brought back old memories from CW!!! I loved all her songs!! Can't wait to see her In October!!!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2010, 12:56PM »

I was planning to buy the dvd later, but couldn't resist anymore  Roll Eyes Money isn't always important, especially not when it's about Órla and Méav  Grin And in euros it isn't very expensive. It will only take a while.. 7 - 21 shipping days  Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: